New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sa US and Canada.. they get billed yata for incoming calls din.. same with incoming text din yata..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    when roaming, you get charged when you are called. the caller from the philippines will also be charged, but at local rates only.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i am not talking about roaming rates.. i meant sa canada and US.. yung mga cellphones nila don.. get charged for incoming local calls..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i was referring to this post:

Quote Originally Posted by StraightSix
    OT: When I was in France with the phone on roam, I got billed for incoming IDD calls, along with the parties who called me. Ouch.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvorak
    well kung same ang area code.. why would you dial the area code pa?? parang manila to manila lang.. di 7 digits lang dapat diba??

sa cellphone din ganon.. if you are say in Laguna.. and you place a call to a landline in laguna.. that's like a local call lang.. pero kung nasa manila ka.. then make a call to that same landline.. ehh NDD charge na.. it's all in the area code.. so kung plan.. pag cellphone to landline.. kasama sa free minutes.. pero pag cellphone to landline (different area code, ndd).. hindi na kasama sa free minutes..
    My SMART plan has the same rates, whether you call a non-Smart cellphone or a landline in Metro Manila or a landline in other places in the Philippines, which is P5.50/min. Walang NDD charges.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lahat naman yata ng telco.. nagamit ng int.code... wala lang ma sulat yang writer na yan..

kahit dito sa UAE.. pag nag text ka local text nalabas din country code nila

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Dati ang Globe kahit local call (cell to Manila number) you needed 02 or +632.

Ewan ko ngayon.

BTTT, tagal nang ganyan ang GSM. 11 years na yung Globe. Ngayon lang nila napansin. Wala namang kaso.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    you still need the 02 or +632 to dial to a manila landline..

pag 7 digits lang.. globe will assume that it's 0917 plus 7 digits.. so babaksak sa cellphone tawag mo..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Built-in international rates?