New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    girls, wag po kayo magpa-braces...eto po ay nakakabawas ng sarap ng "pagmamahalan" :naughty2:

di po kasi magandang ipagtabi ang matulis na alambre at ang mga maseselang bahagi ng katawan :bwahaha:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum View Post
    thanks cutedoc! by the way ano yung periodontitis, baka kasi meron din ako nun.

Periodontitis (pyorrhea) is a severe form of gingivitis in which the inflammation of the gums extends to the supporting structures of the tooth.
    Periodontitis is one of the main causes of tooth loss in adults and is the main cause in older people. Infection erodes the jawbone, which holds the teeth in place. The erosion weakens the attachments and loosens the teeth. An affected tooth may eventually fall out or need to be pulled out.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    greenthumb is correct,however if possibility of periodontitis is dicovered at an early stage, it could still be corrected with proper periodontal treatments=) root planing, roor scaling, applying root cement with certain medicaments helps, stabilization with the use of wires is also applicable, there are many ways to treat dental problem.

just make sure that you see your dentist every 6 months, for oral prophylaxis and check ups, if there be any symptomatic pain, bleeding, throbbing, i suggets you set an appointment asap, early detection saves a lot of trouble including cash outs=)

m54 powered- on the contrary i asked a friend, if braces inhibits any possible interferrence in being intimate with somebody

he says: as long as she brushes her teeth prior to any intimate and pleasurable moments its just the same, the girl should be more skillful in doing the acts, and practice makes perfect.

she says:tecniques in execution matters=) with our without braces on=)

both says: oral hygiene is a must! skill follows=)

then ny all menas proceed to your brace locking, err lip locking =)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OMG mahal pala, my molar that has just been RCT'd may require a crown daw 6 months from now, manipis na daw kasi.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    m54 powered- on the contrary i asked a friend, if braces inhibits any possible interferrence in being intimate with somebody

he says: as long as she brushes her teeth prior to any intimate and pleasurable moments its just the same, the girl should be more skillful in doing the acts, and practice makes perfect.

she says:tecniques in execution matters=) with our without braces on=)

both says: oral hygiene is a must! skill follows=)

then ny all menas proceed to your brace locking, err lip locking =)
    I heard that braces even enhances *** life of couples. Accdg to one source, if one uses it properly, it heightens ***ual pleasure considerably. Ayyyyayayy! PH lang ang problema but then again may special toothbrush naman

Seriously, Doc, do you administer pain medication during the initial stage of installation? I couldn't imagine the writhing pain associated with it.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    galing siguro ni Doc mag detail ng teeth like his auto :-)

Do you do painless crown replacement, low tolerant po ako sa pain!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe, personal experience says otherwise ;)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    hehe, personal experience says otherwise ;)
    hahaha, sobrang sakit ba?

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    empy, sumabit ba sa tongue mo?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    theveed- if the crown is thin and brittle, it might not be able to hold up the porcelain jacket crown then post may be necessary to strengthen its bondage or attachment, so with that you might add a little more, however i havent seen your case yet so, dont quote me on this=)

helios - crown replacement could be pain free with proper administration of anesthesia, so there would be less hassle for the patient and the dentist. If braces does increase arousal or incease the appetite for intimacy, there hasnt any study yet that i read that could support this theory. On the initial stage of braces, especially right after bracket placement, there would be a slight uncomfortability, a little pain as well, imagine your holding and trying to move your teeth with your fingers, do that for 24/7, its not painful though, just a new feeling of difference, you can take pain killers if the pain is unbearable, but most of my patient doesnt complain much pain, and it will just last for a day or 2, after which, youhad adapted yourself, so pain is less likely to happen, upon adjustment or tightening, a little discomfort may again be experience however minimal=)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
braces??? ATTENTION cute doc?!!!