New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Nakatakas daw sa plants vs zombies hahaha!

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    hinde nga maganda pero maganda na para sa itsura niya...jackpot na kaya siya sa GF niya.

super duper upgrade na sa kanya yun GF niya from his right hand.
    HAHAHA! i just didn't logged in for 2days here in tsikot and this is what the first post i read. :bwahaha:

Well, yeah. You're right Shadow. Upgrade na sa kanya yun, sa wakas napag pahinga na rin niya ang kanyang Kanang Kamay.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I've known guys who look similar but who have pretty good looking/smart/sweet/rich girlfriends.

All in the personality. Most guys here are so butt-ugly that just having a good sense of humor and a pleasing personality is enough to get you in the good graces of some hot chicks. Be nice and chill when hanging with girls, +100 pogi points. Actually listen to women Learn how to play the guitar, +1000 pogi points. Actually listen when they talk to you? Jackpot.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I've known guys who look similar but who have pretty good looking/smart/sweet/rich girlfriends.

All in the personality. Most guys here are so butt-ugly that just having a good sense of humor and a pleasing personality is enough to get you in the good graces of some hot chicks. Be nice and chill when hanging with girls, +100 pogi points. Actually listen to women Learn how to play the guitar, +1000 pogi points. Actually listen when they talk to you? Jackpot.
    I have to agree with the listening part and just being sweet. Girls just dig those.

But I won't & don't do that. hehehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yun personality, sense of humor and knows how to listen hinde na uso ngayon yan.

Only 3 things gets the girls. A man should at least one of these qualities rich, good looking or has a big dick

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yun personality, sense of humor and knows how to listen hinde na uso ngayon yan.

Only 3 things gets the girls. A man should at least one of these qualities rich, good looking or has a big dick

hahaha

iba na babae ngayon no?

di na nga uso sa girls ngayon ang luv luv relationship sh*t na yan eh

it's more like "ano mapapala ko sayo?"

kung rich ka, ATM machine ka

kung gwaping ka, eye candy ka

kung big d*ck ka, boytoy ka

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
boy gayuma's Facebook account...