New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ok, since your dad is dead, the MAJOR MAJOR contributor to your problems is gone

yehey!

school? that's minor

gf? that's minor

money? since your dad is gone, the money your mom sends you goes directly to you na
    Major problem mo na lang ay ang iyong insomnia.....

Gaining self confidence dyan ako hirap, mas madali pa magsolve ng Math Problem...seriously, Share mo sa family and friends mo pero walang makakatulong sayo sa pagbalik ng kumpyansa sa sarili kundi sarili mo lang. Kaibigan?hangang guide lang mga yan kasi may mga sarili rin silang buhay di pwede na kasama ka nila oras-oras. Piliin mo rin ang mga kaibigan baka san ka mapunta.

Move on na sa tatay mo, dead na yun kahit anong gawin mo di mo na mabubuhay yun, wag kang magpatali sa emotion mo. Ikaw ang buhay(alive), at kargo mo ang sarili mong buhay (life).

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^No offense but do you need to hear that other people have/had it worse to make yourself feel better?
    Ms. Cathy I'd just like to see the actual solutions of people, and maybe apply some of what they've done to my life. Also, I'm not asking people for stories of their hard times, but stories of how they bounced back..

as for

Although the fact that some people have it worse yet comeout fine, encourage me. But I sometimes forget.
    it's just a way for me to remember how tiny my problems are, compared to others.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    double post
    Last edited by chrismarte; January 21st, 2011 at 06:27 PM. Reason: double post

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by juntzo View Post
    no. i won't share my story!
    (maybe you are just a writer looking for a story! jk.)

but i'm serious about your problem being not even 10% of what i went through. see my sig below? my living a good life now is my revenge.

so my advice to you is try to make good in your studies now and help your siblings so that they too will do good in school. all of you will have a good future. time will be on your side. ten years from now you will all be fine.
    I respect that sir juntzo and i'd just like to hear because maybe I could take something from what you went through. I will remind myself of your sig often

Major problem mo na lang ay ang iyong insomnia.....

Gaining self confidence dyan ako hirap, mas madali pa magsolve ng Math Problem...seriously, Share mo sa family and friends mo pero walang makakatulong sayo sa pagbalik ng kumpyansa sa sarili kundi sarili mo lang. Kaibigan?hangang guide lang mga yan kasi may mga sarili rin silang buhay di pwede na kasama ka nila oras-oras. Piliin mo rin ang mga kaibigan baka san ka mapunta.

Move on na sa tatay mo, dead na yun kahit anong gawin mo di mo na mabubuhay yun, wag kang magpatali sa emotion mo. Ikaw ang buhay(alive), at kargo mo ang sarili mong buhay (life).
    Sir chrismarte, funny nga, I just came from my sisters' PTC, they should've been honor students but their tardiness is the only thing that prevent that, it affected their conduct grade. It's our family's problem.

And Btw, di nga ako nag lalabas masyado sa family and friends, I try not to be a bother. Even here, I did not want to tell my story, but the thread may not have went anywhere if I didnt.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Visit your mom in NY. Have a vacation to clear your mind.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama pala yun sagot ni c4Y, valium lang sagot sa problema mo...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dodongo View Post
    actually I already am seeing a psychiatrist, I just wanted to read other people's stories
    Sir, are you really consulting a psychiatrist and not a psychologist? Psychiatrists are for insane people, psychologists for those having emotional difficulties.

Anyway, mahirap nga pinagdaanan niyo sir. Medyo mabigat considering you know your dad was a good person pero dahil sa droga naging pabigat. I know this may seem out of the ordinary, but why don't you try seeking help from God? Just try.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Bouncing back