New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Agree with you bro.,- lalo na sa Vikings where you're made put on that Vikings headgear... while they sing to you "heppy berdey hey hey hey!!!" Parang nang-a-alaska....

Wag na lang....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.9K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Gusto lang siguro nila announce sa lahat kung sino kumakain ng libre ng araw na yun.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Pet peeve ko yan. kinakantahan ka habang kumakain. lalo na sa mga restaurant sa tagaytay. I now have a list kung ano mga restos dun na walang sing-a-long band.

\Hehe

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Huwag na mahiya mga bossing, some people will just make a quick glance and then shrug it off, while majority will just ignore it. We don't care if it's your birthday, what we are watching closely is when they refill the crab plate

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Agree with you bro.,- lalo na sa Vikings where you're made put on that Vikings headgear... while they sing to you "heppy berdey hey hey hey!!!" Parang nang-a-alaska....

Wag na lang....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.9K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Huwag na mahiya mga bossing, some people will just make a quick glance and then shrug it off, while majority will just ignore it. We don't care if it's your birthday, what we are watching closely is when they refill the crab plate
    hindi ko rin pinapansin, but when I celebrated mine there, hindi nila ako kinantahan dahil madami ata ako kasabay nag celebrate.
    pero nun matagalan ng magbigay ng free cake yun ang nag follow-up ako

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12