New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    wala namang mag-ra-rally against Binay eh.

and here's an idea why the Ayalas etc. hate him: before Makati computerized its real-estate taxation system, Jaime and co. were paying roughly 50 million a year. After that, 500 million odd. Which is the correct figure..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi magagalaw yan si binay sa makati (sa elections i mean) hehe... malakas na malakas ang kapit niya sa voters diyan.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i wonder if he gained the consensus of business owners before he made that statement...

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    i wonder what business he's referring to ? .. malamang yung mga fishball vendor .. tiba tiba sila pag-may rally ..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico
    the vast majority of the Makati population lives in places like Cembo and Tembo. Binay is massively popular in these places. Ever heard of the Yellow Card? it allows your typical Cembo kanto boy to have his knife-wounds treated at Makati Med and Binay picks up the tab. Binay has been justifiably popular among the "common people" (e.g. not Zobel and company) because he is arguably effective in delivering basic services. So even though there's a multi-billion peso case against him at the Tanodbayan, and arguably he's scammed a whole lot of money, enough of Makati's tax revenue makes it down to the common people that they'll vote him back (or, most likely, Ernesto Mercado, since he owes his vice mayor).
    hintay lang si binay pag nakuha uli ng taguig yung mga embos na yan ( the embo is shortcut for enlisted man's barrio, part yan ng ft. boni. cembo is for comm enlisted man's barrio, so on & so forth). according sa cadastral survey taguig is up to the creek in guadalupe. when that happens binay will not win in makati. he never wins sa west side ng makati.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    well, yung mga rallyista ni binay galing daw sa squatter area sa san antonio village..
    anyway, you're right, the majority of binay's support is from the east side.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    i'm sure mag-pro-protest ang mga residents diyan kasi marami silang nakukuhang concessions from binay .. baka ang mangyari eh mag-squat yung mga yan sa west side ..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    Binay: Rallies not disruptive to Makati business
    my uncle has a business right in the heart of makati and he says that disruptive yang mga rallies na yan diyan .. im presuming that his business is not one of those stated
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Maybe to his businesses.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wtf!!! can you imagine closing the road from Ayala cor. Makati Ave to Ayala cor. Buendia Ave. and your building is just between those roads, tapos wala ka pa dalang sariling car... kainis talaga... either malayo lalakarin mo or maghahanap ka ng way makaikot para makapunta sa mga building dun... grrrr....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Binay: Rallies not disruptive to Makati business