The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Tsikoteers, agree/disagree?

strange though...it's the first time i've heard a mayor say this

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    something tells me the Ayalas, Zobels & business owner would beg to differ...

i'd really be surprised if Binay or any of his kin hold win any post in Makati come next election

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tell it to the Marines...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sino ba niloloko nya?!

oh thats right, the voters.....

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    binay mukhang rally e

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    the vast majority of the Makati population lives in places like Cembo and Tembo. Binay is massively popular in these places. Ever heard of the Yellow Card? it allows your typical Cembo kanto boy to have his knife-wounds treated at Makati Med and Binay picks up the tab. Binay has been justifiably popular among the "common people" (e.g. not Zobel and company) because he is arguably effective in delivering basic services. So even though there's a multi-billion peso case against him at the Tanodbayan, and arguably he's scammed a whole lot of money, enough of Makati's tax revenue makes it down to the common people that they'll vote him back (or, most likely, Ernesto Mercado, since he owes his vice mayor).

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    stupeeee, how could it not disrupt sa transpo lng ng owrkers e mahihirapan na sila, yun investor tatamarin na to go to makati to do transaction thinking its not safe and mob lang sila

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I wonder if he would issue the same statement if the rallies were held against him.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    he'll still get reelected. majority ng nagtatrabaho sa CBD/ayala area di naman taga makati eh.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    falken; natumbok mo.
    Last edited by niwde11; September 28th, 2005 at 11:47 AM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Binay: Rallies not disruptive to Makati business