New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    ah, so for light office use pala. then why not go for laser printer? suggest ko lang
    Need a color printer. Laser printers are supposed to be cost effective for volume printing.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Need a color printer. Laser printers are supposed to be cost effective for volume printing.
    lasers also prints faster than inkjet printers.

As for cost, you can get the same the cost per page of a laser printer with an ink jet printer if you upgrade the printer with an unlimited ink system. Of course, the speed is still the same so for very large bulk printing, you might need either more printers or a faster printer.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    HP inkjet printers tend to be expensive. But HP laserjet printers are okay as long as you DON'T use original toner cartridges. Use re-manufactured or have your empty cartridge refilled at a refilling shop.

+1 here..... so to answer your question, i prefer neither.... i prefer HP.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Bought 2 Epsons last year. Both converted to CIS. Both dead. I'd stay away from Epson. According to the converter, they prefer doing Canon. Newer Epson models are not suited for CIS systems.

Stay away from Brother.

If you dont need color, get a laser. For lasers, I prefer HP. And like GH said, use refills or remanufactured toners.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Which is the better brand for inkjet printers, Canon or Epson?