New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah, choked din yung edsa, pero mabilis naman gumalaw... usually takes me 30 mins or less from cubao to buendia during the morning (8:00) rush hour.

pag pauwi sa gabi.. hehe ibang usapan yan, sa mandaluyong na ako, grabeng traffic sa edsa northbound :D
    Last edited by mbt; May 10th, 2006 at 12:16 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SeminaristaKuno
    Usually gets stuck starting 8:30. Tapos all the way to Buendia na ang traffic.
    you can avoid the traffic by turning right into J.P.Rizal (at the foot of the bridge, makati side) and then turning left into Bel Air Village. This will lead to Jupiter St. and after that, either turn left to makati ave. or right to buendia or ayala ave.

When the rainy season comes no choice but EDSA. I used to live in an apartment right across the Shell station on San Francisco/Open Canal near the Mandaluyong circle. Abot tuhod usually tubig dyan
    the high flood waters around the mandaluyong city hall area is almost a given especially with high tide & sudden heavy rains come together. The good thing is the flood waters usually are gone in an hour due to drainage improvements done a few year ago.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    not sure but I think the open (yung sa labas) parking at Megamall eh fix-rate at 25 pesos yata.
    fixed rate na covered parking sa megamall at 40 pesos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Best way to commute from Greenhills to Ayala?