New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    The most expensixe school in Laguna maybe brent in Mamplasan Binan.

Private schools:
    Don Bosco
    St Scho.
    Assumption
    Canossa

Best Public HS
    Sci & Tech HS in Sta Rosa Bayan

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    medyo biased but my 2 daughters are alumni of Casa del Nino Montessori School sa loob ng San Lorenzo South Subd near E.K. and both of them are now studying in UPLB. their tuition is about half of that of the main campus in Pacita Complex San Pedro (because of too many competing schools within the area). Casa del Nino is a premier school in San Pedro & I think they also have their Binan campus now. but since budget is not the problem, DLSU, St. Scho, Don Bosco or perhaps Brent will do.
    Last edited by valvura; June 26th, 2009 at 10:53 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    For grade school or pre-school? I prefer a Montessori to a traditional school. Instills discipline. Even though we may eventually transfer my daughter to the grade school here at Perpetual Help in Binan, we're letting her take kindergarten and Prep at the Montessori school in Pacita.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ang sosyal naman nila sir niky and valves...

siyempre Canossa na! dyan ako graduate. hehe maraming values ang matututunan at saka iba yung culture compared to other schools na worth 2+,+++ ang tution. pero mukhang afford naman ni gorgeous_momma sa DLSU-Canlubang, DLSU na!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's not so "sosyal"... the cost for a Montessori school (just check that it is a registered member of the organization and actually uses the curriculum... not just the name) is the same as for most private schools... unless you go all fancy and go to OB Montessori... ...La Salle is over twice as expensive as the school my daughter is currently going to... last we checked at DLS-SZ Alabang, it was around 85-95k pesos a year...

I took my Bachelor's in Education, and I've had exposure to Montessori method in class and in practicum... and I'm a firm believer in it, at least for pre-school and lower-grade-school children.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Good morning po, medyo matagal na tong thread na to, tanong ko lang sana, saan maganda mag grade 7 sa santa rosa o binan area.? Canossa , Holy rosary, St. Micahel or La consolacion. Di pinalad sa Scitech

Salamat po

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    for Biñan, my vote goes to San Agustin

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    --deleted post

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Btw hindi na ako taga south kaya di ko tanchado ang distance at traffic, pero kung taga binan or sta. rosa ka hindi ba kaya magaral sa san beda alabang o munsci? dami ko kasi kilala alumni sa mga yan at karamihan magagaling talaga sa acads tapos mga babae sa munsci ang gaganda pa. Sa beda naman malalakas magbasketball mga lalake.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Best schools in Sta. Rosa - Binan Area