New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayuszzz...if for angelina jolie, sulit na cgurong manood ako neto kahit nde ko gaano type yung storyline ehehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    When Grendel's mother, played by the CGI version of Angelina Jolie, rose from the water, I overheard some guys in the back groan, "Holy sh!t"
    Nakakatawa pa nga, naka high heels... Too bad she was gleaming in gold. This movie is not for kids, the Grendel monster is enough to cost sleepless nights. Plenty of gore too, a screaming woman having her head crushed, a guy having his limbs pulled out, a body split into two, head eaten with crunching sound, hero walking around naked, arm cutting...BTW the character Grendel is played by the actor who played George McFly in Back to the Future.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I found the dragon part to be really funny though, with that really tiny heart...

Oh well, it could have been better. Yup, Grendel's mother was wearing heels but it looks like she can change shape. How I wish the first part when they talked in a different tongue, subtitles would have helped.

I bet when Grendel's mother rose from the water, all the guys lost track of the storyline right there

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    worth it naman ang 400. start to finish 3D lahat. d tulad harry potter last part lang ang 3D nila. not really for kids kahit na pg-13 yung movie, hindi strict sa imax, may nakita pa kami mga 5 year olds. there was one who cried because he got scared of the monster grendel. dapat ginawa ito r-18. it's really adult-themed.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Di ba all animated ito?
    Di ko sure, honestly. Muka kasing totoong tao sa trailer eh! (looks like I need a new TV! hehehe! )

Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    It's all computer generated, motion capture daw so I heard. It was a nice movie but sadly it's not as fluid as I hoped it would be. My friend said masmaganda pa rin Advent Children in terms of fluidity.
    Yun pala! hehehe!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Mas maganda pa yata yung lumang Beowulf. Panget talaga pag animation.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Beowulf Sucks bigtime!!! Yeah high tech and all, pero c'mon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Beowulf at IMAX (no spoilers please)