New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    From an early age, I have always been fascinated with anything tech; electronics, radio/RF, mechanical oddities, and of course, car audio and automotive technology in general. Now that I'm in my early 40's, this affinity is still there. I guess it's permanently engrained in my DNA. Naturally, I know a bit or two more about cars than the average guy. However, I don't mess around much with aesthetics or performance, rather, I tend to be anal (as in analytic or critical) on creature comforts (ie. in-car entertainment), DIY repairs, and fuel economy.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    bakit age ang tanong?

ang tanong,

magkano pera mo?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    i became an enthusiast during my hs/college years, that was in the 90's, panahon ng mga civic EG, corolla AEs..
    napansin ko lang, with todays newer and higher tech cars na naglalabasan, mas fascinated pa din ako sa mga cars of my generation haha, even sa mga evo lineups mas matimbang sa akin ang evo 4-6 hehe. i appreciate the gt86/BRZ/etc generations thou, pero mas inlab ako sa mga modded 90's cars.

i still have my old AE in our garage, never fails to excites me pag sya ang gagamitin ko, that even our 2014 car cant do

so for me, i think i has no limit, only a bracket

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Bakit ka naman nainsecure sa tanong niya TS? Bakit di mo nalang gawin ang gusto mo heheh

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not insecure...natawa lang ako kasi rims and sound system lang ang upgrade ko sa kotse..all bonestock..when i showed him my sound system saka lang sya nagduda sa age ko..lol..wtf e 1 sub and 2 amps lang nakita nya sa boot ko wala naman special about it..lol

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I don't mess around much with aesthetics or performance, rather, I tend to be anal (as in analytic or critical) on creature comforts (ie. in-car entertainment), DIY repairs, and fuel economy.
    ^this

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo6k View Post
    i became an enthusiast during my hs/college years, that was in the 90's, panahon ng mga civic EG, corolla AEs..
    napansin ko lang, with todays newer and higher tech cars na naglalabasan, mas fascinated pa din ako sa mga cars of my generation haha, even sa mga evo lineups mas matimbang sa akin ang evo 4-6 hehe. i appreciate the gt86/BRZ/etc generations thou, pero mas inlab ako sa mga modded 90's cars.

i still have my old AE in our garage, never fails to excites me pag sya ang gagamitin ko, that even our 2014 car cant do

so for me, i think i has no limit, only a bracket
    i think Honda reached its peak with the B series engines

Mitsu with the 4G63

Toyota with the 4AG

Nissan with the SR20

then wala na

it's all boring sh*t after that
    Last edited by uls; June 17th, 2014 at 04:09 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
being a car enthusiast..is there any age limit?