New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mamichula View Post
    Yeah but don't wait till December. They have really really cold and super dry winters. So dry you wont feel your nose, I kinda felt like my nose could be slapped off when I went there. I waited for my December term break kasi.

I also went to Beijing last Dec. 2005.
    Temperature in Great Wall (Badaling route) is -10 degree Celsius and the pathway is slippery due to the snow.

Because of climate changes temperature is becoming unpredictable, take for example last year, the winter arrive late.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral88 View Post
    Thank you for all your inputs. Yung Renaissance pudong hotel daw ang nearest sa expo according to nautica. Medyo pricey (RMB1,200 for double room), 3 or 4 star hotel will do, any suggestions? thanks
    Since the expo venue is accesible by subway (Line2), why don't you go to the city (Radisson Hotel) just near the Peoples Square subway station. From here you can explore Shanghai. Subway train is not a problem, every 5 minutes trains arrive.

I have some foreigner friend who once stay in Renaissance Pudong and they've complained of lack of nigthlife in that area.

Here are the photos taken from the Bund (Pearl Tower , Huangpu River & Old buildings)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Tour namin Beijing and Shanghai for 5 to 7 days. Thanks to all na ngreplies.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sa Shanghai may F1 race sa october. ;)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    The best timing punta sa china is during our summer time. Kasi spring pa lang sila dun. temp is around 15-25C. pinaka mainit around july. then okay ulit pag mga september till November. Tapos pasok na sila sa winter till Feb.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    napupunta ako dyan sa beijing and shanghai and some other parts of china, pero pure work related lang.....

walang tour.....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    both are good cities, savor the place and the food. my advice is grab the oppurunity to eat the food the city is famous for, or even the exotic ones.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    been to Beijing 5 times last year. Shanghai is a better city for me.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    may snow ba sa beijing or shanghai kpag december? or winter park kung san may snow sa china. dipa kasi ako nkakakita ng snow. gusto ko magsnow boarding. yung hindi mahigpit kumuha ng visa. no visa needed para madali.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sa singapore ka nalang kung snow ang gusto mo. may snow world dun

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Beijing or Shanghai ?