New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yan yung basic principle sa book na "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" which is must-reading to understand the basics of Personal Finance.
    Basic idea is to accumulate earning assets that work for you and give you passive income.
    Passive income is the money you get by doing nothing. Its your money that earns for you.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Para sa katulad kong walang alam sa business set-up, ano ba nga ba ang magandang business opportunity sa ngayon? Sa hirap ng buhay ngayon, mahirap sumugal at isugal ang kurampot na ipon.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    correct.sa pinas kasi pag maliit lang puhunan, madaling makopya ang business na naitayo.kundi ka naman magtatry dimo malalaman pero dapat bago pasukin ang ano pa mang business , alam mo yong in and out nito.no guts no glory sabi nga nila

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Having a small capital or puhunan is one thing..but what I feel is more important is what business you are planning to go into. If you have a very good business proposal, it would be much easier to get loans or attract investors.

Another thing...most pinoys always want to strike for the Big Time. Parang wala sa atin yung start small then let it grow big. We do easily get excited with one-off big time deals compared to small but steady income.

parang its sensible to spend 50 pesos daily sa Lotto than saving it for a rainy day.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Some of the basic principles used here can be learned at MLM(Multi-Level Marketing) companies like Forever Living,Legacy,First Quadrant Etc. It's part of the training not to be an employee for the rest of your life. What is being taught is to earn,save and diversify like starting your own business. It's like changing the ways of filipino's on their mindsets. For example,(Traditional Filipino way) "Anak,magtapos ka para pagkagraduate mo makapasok ka sa magandang kompanya" and the (Chinese Mindset) "Anak,magtapos ka para pagkagraduate mo mahawakan mo ang negosyo natin". See the difference? There's more to learn. Just read CASH FLOW QUADRANT and RICH DAD,POOR DAD by Robert Kiyosaki.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    minsan andaling sabihin, andaling gumawa ng gusto mong gawin, pero minsankahit yung passion at drive andiyan na, pag pumalpak ka sagad lupa, kaya mahirap din minsan...

though risk would always be a part of investment, siguro guidelines would be

1. know what you want
    2. explain to yourslef why you want it
    3. what are the pros and cons
    4. would what i chose be beneficial to all, to the future
    5. will what i want be the wants of everybody, and everybody in the future, and be sustainable with time
    6. how, why, what, where, when will it be beneficial
    7. andami, pero stage 1 palang yan
    8. get back to number 1 and rethink it again
    9. are you sure will the answers, or did you condition the answers based on yourself, set a proper demographics, dont just assume
    10.get back to number 1 again and furnish what needs to be reconsidered then proceed to step 2

yung step 2, siguro read the book nalang, above stated are just based on personal experience, i flunked at a business venture, once, twice, thrice...maybe i didnt study step 1 well, i jumped at step one and proceed to step 2 and so on...when the basic foundation isnt well establish yet

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

You want to invest in an asset? If yes, then invest in yourself! You can never go wrong doing this....

Learn new trades to be able to keep up with the demands of the times.... Improve your market value,- your marketability and your ability to be an entrepreneur....

This is a very good investment!

4202:banned:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
The basics of cash flow