New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yung BPI branch sa South Triangle QC, sobrang haba din ng pila. We used to maintain a savings account there (since dun din yung payroll account namin), pero sinara din namin eventually kasi medyo hassle maghintay sa pila. I never begrudged them over it, kasi medyo kasalanan din naman namin since we opted not to enroll the account sa ATM. In fairness naman to other BPI branches, such as Blue Ridge and Antipolo Shopwise, wala pang masyadong clients sa loob kaya mabilis ang service. Even the guards are courteous. But yes, their depositors would benefit from a number system. We also used to have a savings account sa EPCIB, mahaba din ang pila, pero at least may seating for the clients, at pwede mong iwan sa pila yung slip mo if you have to be someplace muna.

Hindi ko naman masyadong dama yung discrimination sa BPI, hehe. I prefer using their phone and online services (inquiring about my balance, paying my CC bills, etc.) anyway. Even their credit card procedures impress me. Hindi nila basta-basta dadagdagan yung credit limit mo even if you pay a substantial amount of your outstanding balance; they're traditional in that sense. This helps to discipline the cardholder, unlike Bankard which automatically raises your credit limit pag napalaki yung bayad mo; talagang tutuksuhin kang malubog sa utang.

My mom is also a BPI depositor at their Commonwealth branch, and she has good relations with their manager. There was a time when one of their employees was moonlighting as an insurance agent, trying to sweet-talk my mom into investing her TD someplace. I got wind of it and brought it up with the bank manager. Last I heard, wala na daw yung employee sa branch na yun.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; November 12th, 2007 at 02:46 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by freefries View Post
    You're all right guys...
    X X X
    sa tuwa ko sana sa thread na to, parang gusto kong i print tong thread na to at iwan intentionally sa loob ng BPI para malaman nila ang negative comments ng mga client nila, hehehehe
    Excellent idea po, freefries!

But if you will do that, huwag lang sana para sa attention ng pipichuging branch manager. Play their game. It might take some time, but it will be good for BPI and its small depositors.

Submit mo kaya diretso sa BPI Human Resources Management Group (Vice Presidents: Lourdes B. Orosa, Rosario F. Crisostomo, Marian T. Katigbak, Florendo G. Maranan).

Give them six months. Then submit mo ulit (with more posts) sa BPI Consumer Banking Group naman.

Give them another six months. Then sa BPI Board of Directors na. Baka pakinggan ka nina Emily Abrera or Lilia Bautista. Si Emily Abrera yung sa McCann-Erickson ("Truth well told" yata ang motto nila). Baka makinig siya (kundi, di na ko bilib sa kanya).

O kung gusto mo, blitzkrieg approach na lang -- sabay-sabay mo i-submit sa lahat, sabay lipat sa ibang bangko. Kailangan matauhan sila, e.

Last resort: AFAIK, the Catholic Church is one of the biggest "preferred" depositors of BPI. Kaya kung hindi pa sila magbago, isumbong mo kay Cardinal Rosales. Baka makinig sila sa kanya. 25 cents lang.

Pero kung sobrang mahiyain ka, isumbong mo na lang kay Tulfo :hysterical:
    Tel. 426 1964 or 929 5783.
    Last edited by dprox; November 12th, 2007 at 02:39 PM.
    [SIZE="1"]DESIGN is the missing link in the Philippine auto industry.[/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    In our experience along West Ave… My second cousin used to be the branch manager there that’s why we open an acct with them…but after she transferred to makati branch and with a new manager, similar behavior like those of the TS was noticed.
    With the interest way below compared to other banks and hiya to my cousin to leave. We gladly decided to transfer our TDs to adjacent PS Bank and Metrobank though we still retain a savings account with an express teller for easy access.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Bank of P.I. - Parusa Na, Discriminatory Pa!