New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Dalawang pulis na ang tumatak dito sa tsikot, si JM at si yung isang pulis pangkalawakan nakalimutan ko pa pangalan gustong hulihin yung naninigarilyo sa may gasolinahan.https://cdn.tsikot.com/forums/images...es/biggrin.gif

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I think JM has retired from being a cop. He is now actively working for the judiciary as a prosecutor.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    DONE reading all your posts. Made me think why this topic (about JM) is allowed in the first place.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ All Day View Post
    DONE reading all your posts. Made me think why this topic (about JM) is allowed in the first place.
    Why shouldn't it? This is the Miscellaneous section, after all

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ban posts about JM being banned...

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    One and the same. Fiscal tawag before pero ginawang prosecutors. Dahil the word fiscal has got to do with financial/money.

You know fiscal, nalalagayan. Bakit na-ban si JM, I miss him
    "Fix"cal ang tawag sa mga yon noong panahon. Fix = ayusin (ang kaso).
    OT:

Yung naka-acquaintance kong "fix"cal, ubod ng yaman. May resthouse sa Bora, Batangas, Hihglands, etc. Tapos mga anak kundi sa Ateneo, LaSalle, eh sa Steyts nag-graduate. ;)

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    its an internet forum for God's sake... bakit kelangan personalin ang mga posts....

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    mods, good day. please, let us close this thread. it serves no better purpose.

but, before that, let me set the records straight. i did not threaten anyone with physical harm.

to b_9904:

i understand now where "this smug sense of superiority you're showing" (that's from niky of tgph who you had an exchange in the thread that you opened entitled: the church and the state) is coming from.

you have might have been crushed when you took it in 2012 and failed, but take comfort to what Miguel de Cervantes said:* the glory of life is not in never failing but in raising every time you fail. i really hope that you will make it this time. according to the office of the 2015 bar chairperson, justice teresita j. leonardo-de castro, the result will come out between the months of april and may this year.

braggadocio can wait. or according to erap, you wait until you become. when i passed the bar almost two decades ago and i appeared in court for the first time, i felt like i was the lowliest form of animal inside the courtroom. passing the bar is one of my most humbling experiences in life.

to all tsikoteers:

i'll take some time off. i have been promoted recently by the President to a much higher position that carries some responsibility. but i'll be back.

thanks to bro dreamur. and thanks all for the interaction.

until then.**

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thread Closed.

JM, congratulations and good luck on your assignment.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567