New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2413 of 2694 FirstFirst ... 231323632403240924102411241224132414241524162417242324632513 ... LastLast
Results 24,121 to 24,130 of 26937
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    goodness, madam...
    where do you live?...
    in the proverbial cave?
    Hahaha! Kaya my friends used to make fun of me because I had a Nokia 5110 with electrical tape to keep it from falling apart. I'm embarrassing daw for a banker LOL. My Mom ended up replacing my phone with a 6600 which was flagship at that time, what a difference! Nakakaawa na daw kasi ako Bakit ka badtrip today?

And then my laptop with duct tape, my Aunt replaced it naman.

I don't know why I'm that way with technology, I don't like replacing pag umaandar pa

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Hahaha! Kaya my friends used to make fun of me because I had a Nokia 5110 with electrical tape to keep it from falling apart. I'm embarrassing daw for a banker LOL. My Mom ended up replacing my phone with a 6600 which was flagship at that time, what a difference! Nakakaawa na daw kasi ako Bakit ka badtrip today?

And then my laptop with duct tape, my Aunt replaced it naman.

I don't know why I'm that way with technology, I don't like replacing pag umaandar pa

my wife wants to throw away some of my clothes.
    "tapon na natin ito. mukha kang pulubi. ako ang nahihiya!"
    "but those are my favorites! i feel so comfortable wearing them! besides, i wear those when i go to banawe."
    "it won't work in banawe. kitang kita nila yung updated sticker mo sa windshield."
    sigh...
    Last edited by dr. d; July 11th, 2020 at 10:09 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    "but those are my favorites! i feel so comfortable wearing them!"
    heh heh.
    And that too. Sometimes nawawala na lang, feeling ko tinapon na so I would stop wearing. I have a lot of "aircon" tank tops/pambahay. One exception though is I don't wear ratty underwear anymore. Not sure when my Mom stopped inspecting my drawer but she used to regularly get rid of the old ones kasi yan daw nakakahiya to be caught dead wearing lol

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    "but those are my favorites! i feel so comfortable wearing them! besides, i wear those when i go to banawe."
    "it won't work in banawe. kitang kita nila yung updated sticker mo sa windshield."
    sigh...
    Omg dr! You remind me of my Dad hahaha!!! Sometimes he would tell me to dress kawawa so we'd get a bargain, we have very old cars pa so that is not a problem. Ang problema lang ang tangkad at puti niya how will he look kawawa Bakit ka badtrip today?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I computed by spending since January and there are months where I spend more than I earn. Mukhang hindi ako pwede maging jobless ng matagal, I am spending more pa now during quarantine. Maco control at may side comments na naman if I have to ask money. Fck my life talaga, Bakit ba kasi inoutsource pa work namin na India, my job was so perfect already

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I computed by spending since January and there are months where I spend more than I earn. Mukhang hindi ako pwede maging jobless ng matagal, I am spending more pa now during quarantine. Maco control at may side comments na naman if I have to ask money. Fck my life talaga, Bakit ba kasi inoutsource pa work namin na India, my job was so perfect already
    What do you spend on?

I'm assuming we earn roughly the same. Have been able to save around 40-50% of my income even after paying for my home loan (afaik you have no loans right?)

Anyway it's a good step to actually account for your expenses. Next step is to identify the top spending buckets that you can trim down and work on that.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    What do you spend on?

I'm assuming we earn roughly the same. Have been able to save around 40-50% of my income even after paying for my home loan (afaik you have no loans right?)

Anyway it's a good step to actually account for your expenses. Next step is to identify the top spending buckets that you can trim down and work on that.

I downloaded the bluecoin app nga kasi I learned it from you. Mostly grocery/food, fat lab expenses and medicine/supplements. I take care of my second mom's maintenance meds and other expenses kasi

Dati mostly expenses eating out, now it's from grocery/food online Those little things add up WTF talaga. I never really looked at the monthly until now. Hindi pa nga kasama credit card expenses ko kasi cash lang ina account ko.

I don't even buy shoes, clothes or bags. Wala ako spending dyan in the past 6 months.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I downloaded the bluecoin app nga kasi I learned it from you. Mostly grocery/food, fat lab expenses and medicine/supplements. I take care of my second mom's maintenance meds and other expenses kasi

Dati mostly expenses eating out, now it's from grocery/food online Those little things add up WTF talaga. I never really looked at the monthly until now. Hindi pa nga kasama credit card expenses ko kasi cash lang ina account ko.

I don't even buy shoes, clothes or bags. Wala ako spending dyan in the past 6 months.

My grocery spending shot up 200% because of the ECQ, so I understand where you're coming from. I expected my resto spending to go down but more or less the same siya since we order takeout/delivery quite frequently din kasi nakakasawa din pag puro homecooked meals.

My electricity bill also increased 40% due to more time spent at home.

You can see which groceries you can cut down on. Try cutting back on junk foods and sweets. Although I can't imagine how groceries and medicine alone for 2 people plus a dog can get a corporate executive bankrupt, baka maraming unnecessary consumption?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    shopee ni Cathy

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Inubos ko na yung vacation leave ko bad trip na pandemic to naabala na yung naka plano na lakad Bakit ka badtrip today?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Bakit ka badtrip today?