New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2580 of 2694 FirstFirst ... 248025302570257625772578257925802581258225832584259026302680 ... LastLast
Results 25,791 to 25,800 of 26937
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I was cooking 2 dishes. Half a kilo buttered shrimp and one ginisang upo. I was cooking upo on the wok when it wobbled and spilled half of it on the ground.

Since konti lang yung shrimp at kalahati na lang upo, halos wala na natira after lunch. I was hoping it would last at least until dinner.

Now I don't know if I should stop using my wok and go back to kawali. I don't know how to make the wok stable on the stove. Thankful na rin that it didn't spilled on my feet, kumukulo pa naman sya nung natapon.
    Do you watch Ninong Ry? I only learned about him from a tsikoteer. Aliw ako sa wok skills niya

2. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    I was cooking 2 dishes. Half a kilo buttered shrimp and one ginisang upo. I was cooking upo on the wok when it wobbled and spilled half of it on the ground.

Since konti lang yung shrimp at kalahati na lang upo, halos wala na natira after lunch. I was hoping it would last at least until dinner.

Now I don't know if I should stop using my wok and go back to kawali. I don't know how to make the wok stable on the stove. Thankful na rin that it didn't spilled on my feet, kumukulo pa naman sya nung natapon.
    Picture naman bro. Sana hindi galing sa internet at Spain yang ipo post mo na picture [emoji23]

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Do you watch Ninong Ry? I only learned about him from a tsikoteer. Aliw ako sa wok skills niya
    I'll try to watch him. Hindi talaga ako sanay sa wok, I only bought it kasi kala ko para lang syang kawali na pwede hawakan. Iba pala sya sa kawali.
    Quote Originally Posted by TsekwangBakla View Post
    Picture naman bro. Sana hindi galing sa internet at Spain yang ipo post mo na picture [emoji23]
    Picture nung natapon na upo? Wala na pinakain ko na sa mga aso. At least they are there to make cleaning easier. [emoji23]

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Maybe I should stop cooking already. 2nd accident in 2 consecutive days. Now I cut my pinky while cutting a squash. Medyo dulo ng pinky and a little long at medyo buka yung sugat. The badtrip thing is the edge part partly lost some sensitivity, a little numb, parang may coat ng glue yung dulo. It scared me. Google said the normal feelings will return. I hope so.

Yhis is the 2nd time I cut myself while cutting a squash, ang tigas kasi, I should really research someway on how to cut a squash safely. I think I'm doing it wrong. I think I should be peeling it first before cutting from the outside part.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Maybe I should stop cooking already. 2nd accident in 2 consecutive days. Now I cut my pinky while cutting a squash. Medyo dulo ng pinky and a little long at medyo buka yung sugat. The badtrip thing is the edge part partly lost some sensitivity, a little numb, parang may coat ng glue yung dulo. It scared me. Google said the normal feelings will return. I hope so.

Yhis is the 2nd time I cut myself while cutting a squash, ang tigas kasi, I should really research someway on how to cut a squash safely. I think I'm doing it wrong. I think I should be peeling it first before cutting from the outside part.
    try doing it with nitrile or latex gloves on.
    the gloves subconsciously make you more cautious.
    wag lang yung maluwag na gloves. kami mismong mga duktor, napuputol namin ang loose gloves.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    try doing it with nitrile or latex gloves on.
    the gloves subconsciously make you more cautious.
    wag lang yung maluwag na gloves. kami mismong mga duktor, napuputol namin ang loose gloves.
    Thanks for the tip Doc. Will do that. Eto na yung mga gloves na nabibili sa Mercury na madalas katabi ng face mask? Lagi ko nakikita sila magkakatabi, face mask, alcohol and gloves.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thanks for the tip Doc. Will do that. Eto na yung mga gloves na nabibili sa Mercury na madalas katabi ng face mask? Lagi ko nakikita sila magkakatabi, face mask, alcohol and gloves.
    look for the word "nitrile".
    "latex" also works, although it is not as matibay as nitrile, especially if fat is involved.
    it takes some sukat + use, to come up with one's ideal size.

what about the ones food servers use, yung mukhang plastic bag?
    "too loose for me".

good luck.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My Mom told me to give away my clothes sa isang cabinet. She said it won't fit me anymore 😂 I said those are my gym clothes and it will fit me fat or thin (stretchable naman jazz pants and leggings lol)

Sent from my SM-A107F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My Mom told me to give away my clothes sa isang cabinet. She said it won't fit me anymore [emoji23] I said those are my gym clothes and it will fit me fat or thin (stretchable naman jazz pants and leggings lol)

Sent from my SM-A107F using Tapatalk
    Didn't you lose some weight while covid? Tapos sasabihan ka pa ng ganyan? [emoji12]

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Didn't you lose some weight while covid? Tapos sasabihan ka pa ng ganyan? [emoji12]
    I did pero overweight pa din ako e hahaha! When I told my Mom nga that I haven't gained back all the weight I lost she said dapat lang (at kulang pa) hahaha!

Bakit ka badtrip today?