New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    maybe due to pressure para mailabas, naiincorporate ang air

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nyahaha may custom air intake pala si manoy kaya kailangan may air ilabas.

dapat cguro kasahan din ng turbo muffler sa ibaba para maiwasan ang bula

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by eyescube
    I am not sure I understand your symptoms. Bubbles in the urine stream is abnormal unless you have had a recent catheter or a recent cystoscopy ( looking in the bladder with a scope). More worrisome causes of bubbles in the urine include a severe urinary tract infection with a gas forming organism. ( usually in diabetics). More common is a connection of the bladder and bowel. This is called a enterovesical fistula ( enter means intestine and vescial is in reference to the bladder). This fistula can be caused by a tumor, a swallowed bone (fish or chicken most common) or Crohn’s disease. These are all serious and need urgent urological care. If you have bubbles in your urine stream, I would see your doctor ASAP.
    Foamy urine may indicate protein in the urine with or without infection, your internist can differentiate this.
    bring any physicians’ notes and lab test results that you may be able to obtain. These will help greatly.

This information is provided for general medical education purposes only. Please consult your physician for diagnostic and treatment options pertaining to your specific medical condition.
    Very informative! Di pala none-sense itong post mo OTEP. This info could actually save a life so keep on posting topics like this. Kelan yung Part 3 nung flush & urine race?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    baka katatapos lang magbate...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm...i'm not a physician nor a scientist but based on what i suspect....

kung yung ihi sa public toilet ay mabula....i think yung ihi is basically an acid fluid. yung public toilet kasi walang tubig minsan (or most of the time pa nga, except sa malls). so yung pinagsama-sama na ihi ng kung nino man lalo syang naging highly concentrated acid. a highly concentrated acid mixed w/ small amount of water will result to some chemical reaction and reaction results to bubbles.

pag sa private toilet naman, pwede rin yung ihi ay may higher acidity concentration lalo na pag bihira umiinum ng pure water at juice, softdrinks or beer lang lagi ang iniinum. possible din na yung private toilet ay may ginagamit na deodorant or sterilizer liquid (w/c is usually in acid form) na naka halo sa water then hinaloan pa ng ihi na may higher acidity concentration kaya meron chemical reaction na nangyayari.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakakatuwa namn ung mga post di2!!!been absant for a while ehehehe pero Very informative ung post ha!!mkes me wanna go to the Doctor...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by eyescube
    I am not sure I understand your symptoms. Bubbles in the urine stream is abnormal unless you have had a recent catheter or a recent cystoscopy ( looking in the bladder with a scope). More worrisome causes of bubbles in the urine include a severe urinary tract infection with a gas forming organism. ( usually in diabetics). More common is a connection of the bladder and bowel. This is called a enterovesical fistula ( enter means intestine and vescial is in reference to the bladder). This fistula can be caused by a tumor, a swallowed bone (fish or chicken most common) or Crohn’s disease. These are all serious and need urgent urological care. If you have bubbles in your urine stream, I would see your doctor ASAP.
    Foamy urine may indicate protein in the urine with or without infection, your internist can differentiate this.
    bring any physicians’ notes and lab test results that you may be able to obtain. These will help greatly.

This information is provided for general medical education purposes only. Please consult your physician for diagnostic and treatment options pertaining to your specific medical condition.
    Sir Eyes cube..very informative!!thanks for the Info..pero meron ba ibng symptoms ung mga sakit mentioned above aside from bubbles in the Urine???:confused: :confused:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Para magmukhang beer at pwede mo ipainom sa kaaway mo..hehe

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    question lang mga sirs, safe ba i-consume rootbeer bubbles? nag home-made rootbeer float ako as of the moment, dami bubbles eh d na ko makaantay inumin

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    question lang mga sirs, safe ba i-consume rootbeer bubbles? nag home-made rootbeer float ako as of the moment, dami bubbles eh d na ko makaantay inumin
    you surely picked a nice thread to ask that question :bwahaha:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Bakit ang ihi may bula?