New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Saberider,

I salute you. We hope more Pinoys are like you. It's my dream to become a fighter pilot someday. How does it feel flying Eagles, Hornets and Falcons?

And I fired a Dragunov ONLY in PS2, Metal Gear.

Back to topic : Kawawa talaga militar natin. If I'm the president, it will be one of my priorities.

What happened to AFP modernization plan? I think that was 5 years ago or more? Any updates?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoy View Post

What happened to AFP modernization plan? I think that was 5 years ago or more? Any updates?
    Yung mga bahay nila ang na-modernized at mga bank accounts nila......

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    To add insult to injury. Yung mga weapons na nacla-claim namin sa mga kalaban eh halos lahat mga military issue.

Fact: do you know sa lahat ng mga guerilla, terrorists and extremist factions eh ang Phil rebel lang ang uniquie sa kanila? Why? Well, our local rebelde are the only faction group I know who uses military 5.56 rounds, not to mention military rifles. Yung mga nakikita nating mga video sa kanila puro mga armalite(that's the brand name of the gun manufacturer and the M series rifles are it's models) ang gamit nila. Unlike sa most war torn countries naka Russian 7.62 sila.

When I went to Mindanao I was the only one there who owns an M107, dragonskin armor and thermal night-vision goggles. Military naten puro mga lumang m16A1 and RAS. I was asking myself kung nasaan yung mga Steyr and G36 na pina-parada nila sa Luneta noon???

3 things that will keep you alive. Your training, your gear and you comrades. If one fails, 50/50 ka na agad. Unless kung forced recon sila like me na sanay mag-isa then the 3rd essential is automatically nullified. It then becomes your training, your gear and your gut instinct.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rai711 View Post

sana din pwede ang mga katulad ko mag own ng rifle kahit protection lang sa house or business
    Actually you can, it depends on the business, I know someone who owns a mining business was able to secure a permit for an assualt rifle/rifles, yung nga lang bawal yata na may full auto mode yung baril.

What if your no businessman and just a regular citizen? We live in the Philippines! anything is possible! We have one of the most highly restrictive gun laws in the world, But I tell you I've seen private individuals having gun collections which could give the afp a run for it's money.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoy View Post
    Saberider,

I salute you. We hope more Pinoys are like you. It's my dream to become a fighter pilot someday. How does it feel flying Eagles, Hornets and Falcons?

And I fired a Dragunov ONLY in PS2, Metal Gear.

Back to topic : Kawawa talaga militar natin. If I'm the president, it will be one of my priorities.

dragonov?? ako din merun nyan kaso airsoft. ang haba, ang hirap pang cqb pang snipe talaga laro ng dragonov...ayy OT

BTT: yung mga modern guns na dinidisplay sa luneta wala yun, maghihinayang ang gobyerno na gamitin sa gera yun tsaka business is business yan ang business ng mga general ang mag gun smuggling sa mga rebelde.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i can't help but snicker whenever i see the pic posted by the ts. man, if it wasn't so tragic, i'd be laughing my ass off

kudos to bro saberrider. may your tribe increase

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=3]it's not bad tactics but more of bad politics within the AFP. too much A-holes inside! it's not winning the war in Mindanao that matters to our leaders but how much wealth they'll milk from it. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]kawawa mga sundalo natin . . .[/SIZE]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Bad Philippine Military Tactics