New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Your dad killed the dog

I heard something like when a dog bite happens, you need to keep the dog alive to observe it for rabies. But I'm sure your neighbor must have had anti rabies shots on their doberman. I think it's not the dog's fault if it bites, it's the owner's responsibility not to raise an aggressive dog. We had a rott before that only attacks on command but is very gentle otherwise. I feel really bad when it's the dog that suffers for the owner's irresponsibility.
    Yes. And I would've probably done the same thing if it happened to my child. I am not saying that it's right, but given the circumstances, this is something that is VERY difficult to just let it slide. So instead of shooting the owner, I'll just take it out on the animal.

Anyway, it wasn't the first time the dog got out of their perimeter fence and chased anyone within the vicinity. My parents have been asking them to secure the dog but they just let it run free in their yard. Their fence is like three feet tall, which didn't stop the dog from straying out of their property.
    Last edited by oj88; April 14th, 2015 at 10:53 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Exempted sir. Walang aso, pusa doon. puro buwaya ang nandun.......
    I'm about to say that but bro, be more specific... buwaya kasing laki o higit pa kay lolong... another Guinness book of record... Taong buwaya o buwayang tao, hmmp whatever....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Yes. And I would've probably done the same thing if it happened to my child. I am not saying that it's right, but given the circumstances, this is something that is VERY difficult to just let it slide. So instead of shooting the owner, I'll just take it out on the animal.

Anyway, it wasn't the first time the dog got out of their perimeter fence and chased anyone within the vicinity. My parents have been asking them to secure the dog but they just let it run free in their yard. Their fence is like three feet tall, which didn't stop the dog from straying out of their property.
    Dogs are social animals & by social, I mean they are naturally pack or group animals. They respect a certain hierarchy, the alpha male (or female) being the top dog. Their natural instinct is to protect their territory, hence they mark (or urinate) their territory. That dog, probably marked the vicinity in front of the household as his so attacks any animal that strays into it's territory. This is what makes strays dangerous even if the owner insists mabait aso nya.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    This is not such a bad idea. If you google it, several other countries also implement a similar restriction if you live within city limits. Some hve a limit of 3 pets only, and you need to secure a breeders' license if you register 4 and above pet dogs or cats.
    partly agree here... the QC ordinance is actually a good idea hence it may works in other countries but here, it's a big ????. Implementation = ???; generating more income = yes, but would it benefits the majority QC residents /citizens, another ???, politician vested interest? absolutely big fat YES!!!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Wrong solution to the problem of stray dogs imo.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Question lang po.

Di ko pa nabasa content ng ordinance. Does the ordinance cover only domesticated pets like cats and dogs? or lahat ng type ng pets (e.g. parakeets, lovebirds, arowanas, etc)?.

TIA.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Question lang po.

Di ko pa nabasa content ng ordinance. Does the ordinance cover only domesticated pets like cats and dogs? or lahat ng type ng pets (e.g. parakeets, lovebirds, arowanas, etc)?.

TIA.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Dapat lang yan.

Yung iba, di na kaya alagaan yung mga askals nila. Gumagala, Kalbo na at ginagalis pa. Kadiri nang tingnan.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Dapat lang yan.

Yung iba, di na kaya alagaan yung mga askals nila. Gumagala, Kalbo na at ginagalis pa. Kadiri nang tingnan.
    yun daw ang masarap gawin kilawin pulutan

Dapat lang yan.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post

I hope these dog eaters get rabies. I have no sympathy for them.

Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    M'Cathy hwag po naman nyong inaasahan na ang dog eaters ay magkaroon ng rabbies. baka maging asong tao sila... sige ka balang araw baka mapangasawa natin ang asong tao at magkarron tayong anak na half puppy half baby. Bwahaha

http://tsikot.com/forums/engine-fuel...ml#post2524040

Oh & BTW I wanna thank you for closing the thread last night...
    as my truly appreciation, may I invite you for a cup of milktea in Sampaloc, Manila? Hehe

hey dyok lang po baka mauna pa kong ma-ban keysa kay "newbie" na pain in the neck ang attitude nya.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast