New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    minsan, nagdala kami ng rastah brownies so office x-mas party namin...needless to say, merry christmas talaga. ubos pa lahat yung handa.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehehe....tsongki, omads, five fingers, tea bag....

those were the days....:hippie:

teka....tsalap ngang kumain.....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if ephedra is a synthetic drug then its no good...users of this drug will surely die...siguro better off pa magslash ng jugular vein nya ang user

I have yet to see a person on mj na naging violent...foodtrip and laughtrip lang talaga.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys.lets be resposible with our posts naman.there are people who dont understand the repercussions of what you say and may take it seriously and use the drug.

BAWAL ANG MJ DITO SA PINAS.period.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    madalas kong naririnig eh brownies na may MJ.... tapos maganda effect kasi laugh trip lang daw.. hehe d pa ako nakatikim or nakakita. hmmmm

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    mj? mag drop kayo ng party tapos ephedra... ewan ko lang kung bumalik pa kayo sa mj... 9tabs ng dietfuel with ephedra daw heaven ka na tapos gaganda pa katawan mo... good bye diet ka na nun! drink all you can and eat all you can na!

...kaso ephedra is more of an upper, makes you work out and sweat more. nung gym days ko pa panis ang 1hr cardio, sarap ng feeling and i made sure well hydrated ako.
    ...it's been a year since i last toked MJ, medyo random na ang drug test sa office eh. good thing im not really addicted to it.
    Last edited by scarab; December 11th, 2005 at 10:22 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    makikita ba sa drug test ang MJ? first time ko lang narinig ang ephedra... tablets ba yan?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    may i ask why so curious about this stuff? hopefully, this answers some of your questions. don't even mess with ephedra, top athletes have died using that substance, tayo pa kaya?

THC (9-tetrahydrocannabinol) is the primary active ingredient in cannabinoids (marijuana). When ingested or smoked, it produces euphoric effects. Users have impairment of short-term memory and THC use slows learning. Also, it may cause transient episodes of confusion, anxiety, or even frank toxic delirium. Long term, relatively heavy use may be associated with behavioral disorders. The peak effect of smoking THC occurs in 20-30 minutes and the duration is 90-120 minutes after one cigarette. Elevated levels of urinary metabolites are found within hours of exposure and remain detectable for 3-10 days after smoking. The main metabolite excreted in the urine is 11-nor- 9-tetrahydrocannabinol-9-carboxylic acid.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    basta dont take drugs... ako sobrang clean ko eh... aba mahirap na... you'll never know kung kelan ang itetest... and dont knock on the devil's door... it might open...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    minsan naisip ko na gusto ko subukan mj, pero subok na ONE puff lang, curious lang ako, pero i wont do more than that=)
    its wrong kasi it may be addciting

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
bad ba talaga ang MJ?