New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Binabaligtad ng BFP ang pangyayari. There was a memorandum by the BFP and MMDA that the volunteer fire fighters should coordinate with the BFP first before they could do their fire fighting duties. But when the volunteers, as always, got to the fire scene first, they can't do anything since they need to have permission from the BFP first. But not one BFP official can be found. Marami tuloy nagagalit sa mga volunteers dahil andun na sila and wala naman ginagawa. Napagkamalan pang humihingi ng delihensya bago magpatay ng apoy.

I hope Bayani Fernando will come to his senses and realize his mistake.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Balita ko nagagalit talaga yun mga volunteer sa BFP at MMDA. D daw dapat sila sumusunod sa command ng mga BFP officials. Dahil d naman sila sinasahod ng goverment! At volunteer sila para makatulong. D para utusan ng mga BFP official!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tapos gusto pang tumakbo sa 2010 ni fernando as president? give me break....

now meron connivance between the BFP and mall owners na hayaan talagang masunog para ma claim na sa insurance dahil and provision yata sa insurance eh dapat sunog na sunog yun mall...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    My best friend's house+warehouse in Pasay was hit by a fire a few years back. Among the prominent looters during the fire were the firemen themselves.

So, when it comes to credibility (compared to the volunteers), I don't believe the BFP firemen have any.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here's the thread re BF and fire volunteers...

fire volunteers banned by bayani fernando

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Baclaran mall fire reaches the 30 hour mark!