New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    It cannot be avoided because people are free to think. If they think that way, let it be. Mamatay din sila diba? But if you continue to mind, I guess you are really thinking about promoting yourself because you think that it was no good.
    majority of my real friends (yung mga friends ko na since dati pa) are saying na wag ko patulan. waste of time daw pumatol sa mga losers. i also realized na pilit nila ako hinihila pababa, so is it safe to assume na they acknowledge that i am indeed angat sa kanila? am i right?

Somewhere out there, people might soon see our pure intentions.
    i feel you bro.

a couple of years ago, i met this lady whom i had a vey interesting conversation. sabi niya, pag pure & good ang intentions mo marami talagang magiging road block.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    *[r]ichkri3g

That's true... Ang answer kasi dyan will come from the question which is more rampant in the world. Good or bad? Which is harder? being good or bad?

Let me guess, this lady is your gf?
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    *[r]ichkri3g

That's true... Ang answer kasi dyan will come from the question which is more rampant in the world. Good or bad? Which is harder? being good or bad?
    ummm for me, being bad is harder. i can't see myself as this someone who is matapobre & nang aapi ng kapwa.

Let me guess, this lady is your gf?
    nope. just a lady i met somewhere, kinda had an interesting conversation with her.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by [r]ichkri3g View Post
    ummm for me, being bad is harder. i can't see myself as this someone who is matapobre & nang aapi ng kapwa.
    Hehehe... It's actually simple. Being good gives you a lot of hesitation. For example, do you answer directly a yes whenever an old woman is on the street and you want to guide her? Do you pick-up the trash directly whenever you see one in the street?

You might remember doing these things but in a whole man's life, some of them have said no most of the time. Carrying the worlds responsibility is also hard. Recycling? Preventing global warming? Promoting clean air act?

You want to be a model which is good. But it's hard to be like that. I don't mean to offend anyone but my opinion says if you are not going to be a model, you are considered negative which is something neutral or bad.
    Last edited by drey; November 10th, 2007 at 10:33 PM.
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    excellent thoughts dude.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I am actually meeting my so-called friends today.

SILENT MODE! ::shhh::
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    *drey

so ano nangyari with your meeting? hehe

guys, if someone backstabbed you and kinda crossed the line, what would you do? still ignore it and pretend you didn't hear anything?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Backstabbers: What To Do With Them