New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Well if they're online buddies, have you all met personally? Or parating online pa rin? That changes everything - because whatever you say or do online can be misinterpreted by anybody. If you've met them and it's still like that, then I guess those are their true selves. If not, then maybe they're putting up a front possibly as a defensive mechanism (to be somebody else online). It happens.

Worse comes to worst, set them to your ignore list.
    yup i've met them in person. they used to hang out at my place, damn i treated them as royalty! super asikaso sa lahat ng bagay.

nakakainis is pag talikod ko, ang dami nang pinagsasabi.

Para ka lang naka-apak ng t*e, watch out next time (sorry for the bad analogy, it's late and I'm supposed to be sleeping hehe)
    hehehe nice analogy bro, i kinda liked it.

Good luck...
    thanks man.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    you seem to be the kind of person who wants to please everybody. hmmmm. reminds me a little of myself 5 years ago. simply put, i wanted everybody to like me and i'd really be concerned if somebody didn't. all that changed one day when i decided that i didn't need the approval. i guess you should do the same. being thin skinned is getting old dude. if they start saying nasty stuff about you, confront them if you can or simply leave them. you will never win with friends like them.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hehehe... 18 years of my life. I thought they were real or even good friends. Backstabber pala yun! Dami na po... Cant count them all. :cry:

This year, no talking to them. I'd stay mysterious and silent nalang. Don't care! Basta I will live a life of being kind, good and helper to others.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    you will never win with friends like them.
    matagal ko nang sila nilaglag as friends, probably since the day i found out what they were really up to.

Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Basta I will live a life of being kind, good and helper to others.
    im trying to live this kind of life, the bad thing is when i try to help out someone i often get accused of just doing it to promote myself.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    you seem to be the kind of person who wants to please everybody. hmmmm. reminds me a little of myself 5 years ago. simply put, i wanted everybody to like me and i'd really be concerned if somebody didn't. all that changed one day when i decided that i didn't need the approval. i guess you should do the same. being thin skinned is getting old dude. if they start saying nasty stuff about you, confront them if you can or simply leave them. you will never win with friends like them.
    Likewise, I am the same. Could never please anybody, so what? That's their problem, at least I tried. Don't change, just change your friends. It's good to have that kind of personality, just with the right people. It may not be as genuine as others might think, but everybody has their own defense mechanism right?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    oh well, to each his own. i just realized one day that the whole thing was pointless. as i see it, there's no point in pleasing people and seeking approval. being yourself and doing the right thing is a better alternative IMO. if they don't like me then fine. i can be friendly, i can go out of my way to do a good deed but .... i won't kiss ass and try my hardest to make them like me.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    oh well, to each his own. i just realized one day that the whole thing was pointless. as i see it, there's no point in pleasing people and seeking approval. being yourself and doing the right thing is a better alternative IMO. if they don't like me then fine. i can be friendly, i can go out of my way to do a good deed but .... i won't kiss ass and try my hardest to make them like me.
    I meant it's good to have a pleasing others personality, but do without the seeking approval.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    mbeige, duly noted.

anyways, shouldn't you be off to dreamland? hehe

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Interesting talk about smooching behinds. I'm no superkiss myself, being content to be myself and have people either like me or not like me. My feelings on the matter is, "You don't like me? Fine. You go your own way. What do I care?" That's just the way I am

My uncle on the other hand......... I consider my uncle to be very wise. But, one advice he gave me was "It's okay to smooch behinds so long as they're the right people". Of course, I've never followed that line of thought. But, I suppose it could work for some people.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; November 10th, 2007 at 08:39 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by [r]ichkri3g View Post
    im trying to live this kind of life, the bad thing is when i try to help out someone i often get accused of just doing it to promote myself.
    It cannot be avoided because people are free to think. If they think that way, let it be. Mamatay din sila diba? But if you continue to mind, I guess you are really thinking about promoting yourself because you think that it was no good.

Somewhere out there, people might soon see our pure intentions.
    iam3739.com

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Backstabbers: What To Do With Them