New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Eevie View Post
    Looks cool, unfortunately, it's only for children 4-12 yrs old. Our is just 1 yr old right now.
    I think the graco will be perfect for you. It says from newborn to up to 10yrs old..

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Iniiwan nyo lang ba sa car pag naka park kayo?

Just asking kase baka mag sag masyado yung original car seat kung iiwanan mo dun 24/7?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post

Just asking kase baka mag sag masyado yung original car seat kung iiwanan mo dun 24/7?
    ^^^^^^bump

4. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Di pa kami nakakabili ng para sa anak namin kasi di pa rin naman namin sya nilalabas hanggang ngayon. Pero kung makabili na ko, siguro aalisin ko rin from time to time.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it is not difficult to remove the car seat from time to time...
    besides, don't we regularly remove it anyway, to clean, air, sun it?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post

It's fine. If you're worried about it, alternate its position between passenger side and driver side.

But really, you're worrying about nothing.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I do as OJ says, alternate placement from side to side. I also placed a cotton towel in between the seat and car seat to distribute the weight more evenly and to prevent marks on the leather. Tested it with a few emergency stops and it was still secure.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I do as OJ says, alternate placement from side to side. I also placed a cotton towel in between the seat and car seat to distribute the weight more evenly and to prevent marks on the leather. Tested it with a few emergency stops and it was still secure.
    Puwede rin blanket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Thank you for the replies -

The problem is nasa basement yung parking although may elevator, mabigat pa din mismo yung carseat if I were to remove it regularly.

Also it's not ISOFIX up until 1 year or so yung child, so medyo hassle lang alisin kase it's using seatbelts (rear-facing) to restraint.

I'll just move it around, currently nasa gita ko kase nilagay para kung mag sag, bihira naman may umupo sa gitna.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Pwede rin if not in use, iwan sa likod or sa trunk.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123