New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Hmm, could this mean new job openings for potential OFWs? i wonder what sort of "training" the gov't/TESDA will offer for jobs like these :D

Maria Ozawa: "Good morning class, i'm your instructor today!"
    Magtatayo ba si MariaO ng eskwela rito para diyan?

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.9K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I really can't watch Japanese and Chinese ****. The guys are so thin and small. I needed eye bleach after watching one for less than 5 minutes (ganda kasi ng comments kaya I watched)

Mas malapad pa yung guy sa girl tapos pareho sila labas ang ribs wtf. Mas ok pa panoorin si Mang Kanor hahaha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Not p0rn but for soft p0rn mainstream actors, it looks like it's also happening in the Philippines!

I was so excited to watch Scorpio Nights 3 because the original by Peque Gallaga was really good. I'm not yet 5 mins into the film and why'd they cast a main actor that seems to have the body of a 15 yr old boy. WTF! It makes me feel like a pedo watching it Parang kasing tangkad at lapad lang niya the female actors that can't be more than 120 lbs For example Albert Martinez and Joko Diaz, adult bodies na. Now I don't know if I should still watch because it feels so wrong

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234