New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    We have tried the govt institution in pasig. But the cost is almost the same with a private 1st class facility. i dont know why.

But can you here people at tsikot can suggest one?

Phone and name of the institution

Thank you

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Elsie Gaches in Muntinlupa? Don't know if its still there... but it's a depressing place, and I think it's also government run.

PGH has a psych ward, but I don't know the costs for long term stays. I have a few friends who still work there.

What's the age and case? Do you need this as a stay-in service, or merely for intervention (teaching living skills, etcetera...)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa Mariveles Bataan meron

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What is the condition of the patient you want to admit?

UST has it's 'Community Center' which deals with psychiatric cases.

The patient has to be assessed by a UST psychiatry consultant [take your pick, we have lots] first to see if the patient is a candidate for admission.

UST's phone number is 7313001. Ask the operator who the psychiatrists are and their respective schedules. Or just have yourself connected to the 'UST TR'. Ask the staff nurse who the psychiatrist of the month is.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    alam ko meron din near new york cubao area, sa e.rod ata. i forgot details, will ask my mom about it since dun dinala tita ko when she had a real bad case of depression...

Anyone who knows a mental institution?