New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by commercial View Post
    To sir kagalingan
    Can we just please stick to the topic na lang and wag na lang natin pagusapan yung savings ko lalo na kung negative... baka po malasin. Wala po kasi patutunguhAn...I cannot win this argument unless I reveal to prove myself in person which, wala akong plano

Sige, Nagduda kasi ako may similarities post mo sa iniisip ko.

Kung confrontational yung dating eh im playing sa pinagdududahan ko.

Pero may duda pa rin talaga ako. Malakas eh. Pero sige stick sa topic.

#bedspace

2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Thanks sa mga nagbigay ng advice. Appreciate that

I’m trying to justify lang if walking distance lang yung home to office then wise pa rin ba dalhin ung car sa manila... I know pede ako gumala after office hours pero I doubt na maximized yung usage ng car and baka sa umpisa lang ako excited to drive the car.

BTW, sa mga car owners, would you rather commute or drive when travelling to these locations:
    A. Makati to eastwood and vice versa
    B. Makati to BGC and vice versa
    C. BGC to Megamall and vice versa
    D. Makati to provinces given na may option to commute via bus

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    BTW, sa mga car owners, would you rather commute or drive when travelling to these locations:

A. Makati to eastwood and vice versa - NOPE (DRIVE AND COMMUTE)
    B. Makati to BGC and vice versa - DRIVE ONLY
    C. BGC to Megamall and vice versa - NOPE (DRIVE AND COMMUTE)
    D. Makati to provinces given na may option to commute via bus - DRIVE ONLY

Either I drive or walk. Commuting is not an option for me.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    A. Drive
    B. Commute
    C. Drive
    D. Drive

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    eh jut yung mga angas ko eh kung tumutumpak mga sinasabi at tancha ko.

dati sa post ko may nag-agree ba sa akin doon sa sinabi ko "isesecret yung libing ni marcos" Fast forward biglang nagkatotoo. Ang damii anti na nagulat. So hindi kailangan may mag-agree para maging tama ako.

kung walang nag-agree sa akin eh bakit dami natutuwa sa description ko ng saklay lights ng montero.

at ang drama nyo naman. Ignored agad. Paano pa kaya yung mga tunay na ignored/deprived or under under.
    So bat uli kailangan mag-angas? [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

I’m trying to justify lang if walking distance lang yung home to office then wise pa rin ba dalhin ung car sa manila... I know pede ako gumala after office hours pero I doubt na maximized yung usage ng car and baka sa umpisa lang ako excited to drive the car.

My friend lives in Eastwood and works at BGC. He only bought a car this year and he's been working for a good 15 years (after he had a good cushion on his condo amortization). Of course he likes the drive now but definitely there is much more added cost, which he already factored in with his income and other expenses.

If your plan to buy a car to support your social life after work, better think it well through (tama yung observation mo na baka sa start ka lang excited). We have office managers who've had car plans for a good two to three years but they never availed these because they live in the same area as the office and just choose to Uber or take a cab when they go out to the neighboring CBDs. And yes, they are able to party and go out with friends with no need for a car (it's like so hassle kaya mag park sa poblacion... pare).

One officemate finally availed her var plan when she moved to a condo that had parking, but she still takes an Uber or Grab around the Metro as it's still more convenient. Ginagamit lang niya yung car when she drives home to the province on weekends.

If you really plan to have a car, might be better to rent a condo with parking near where you work so you don't get a double whammy on paying parking for your condo, parking for work, gas for the daily commute, etc.
    Last edited by vinj; March 30th, 2018 at 08:42 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006

I've tried driving and commuting to all 4 places you mentioned. Driving is exponentially easier.

Makati to Eastwood - MRT to Cubao and then jeep to Eastwood. Haba ng pila sa MRT, layo ng lakad to the jeepney terminal which is behind Gateway pa.

Makati to BGC - if you're near Ayala MRT, then simple lang mag-BGC bus to BGC. But if you do it rush hour, pahirapan.

BGC to Megamall - BGC bus to Ayala then MRT to Shaw then lakad - very long lines during rush hour

Makati to provinces - MRT or bus to the Cubao bus stations and then bus to the province of choice. Hassle especially if maraming dala.

Life is so much easier in Manila if you have a car, as long as you can pay for the associated costs (gas, parking, toll, maintenance, insurance).

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nabasa ko yung thread nya pero hindi ako nagpost kasi duda ako dito kay bedspace sa pagkagawa parang dati na nagpopost dito.

meron nga sya tulugan na bedspace na nirerentahan nya for 5thou. Pero gusto bumili ng kotse.

Eh kaya hindi ako nagadvice eh saan mo igagarahe kotse dito manila. Alam nyo naman ako no parking, walang karapatan to buy a car.

So improve muna yung tirahan. Nakaipon 3million tapos bedspace.... really????

maybe you are looking in the mirror, OB?
    forgot to take meds and multiple personalities coming out.

kaya di rin ako nagpost dun sa unang thread e i was thinking style OB ang post.
    Last edited by yebo; March 30th, 2018 at 09:36 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sige, Nagduda kasi ako may similarities post mo sa iniisip ko.

:

i thought of you! no not realy, your other you!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008

if parking were a problem, i'd gladly take the taxi. or commute, if walking is not too far.
    i'd drive, if i were assured of reasonably-priced parking. i know of people who uber. they already computed that uber is cheaper, because the projected parking fees were horrendous.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast