New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ The laws of Hollow Earth differ from our laws. I'm pretty sure Arnel Pineda can and will be convicted.

Heck, if OB so desired, he can convict even a ham sandwich on Hollow Earth for the crime of grand larceny, with no witnesses.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    All those diatribes against the NHI aside, I personally think ampangit naman talaga ng version ni Arnel Pineda. Medyo sumabit pa siya nung bumirit siya in the end.

Alam naman ng mga singers na to na they're opening themselves up to criticism kung babaguhin nila yung rendition. They know fully well na may batas on how it's supposed to be sung. The excuse of "artistic liberty" doesn't fly with me. More like gusto lang nilang i-showcase (read: ipagyabang) yung talent nila. Di na sila natuto. So they should take heed, especially when an institute like the NHI (apolitical and not a publicity-whore) speaks out.

Look at the singer who sung the national anthem of Ghana. She sang it simply, hindi maarte. Kahit hindi ako pamilyar sa national anthem nila, I'm pretty sure na hindi niya nilandian yung version niya. To Arnel's credit though, he apologized.
    .i agree, bakit kasi my mga tao na hindi marunong rumespeto sa sariling kultura. ok na sana ang 1st part!

i admire arnel and proud na pinoy siya , peru mali talaga pagkanta niya and he knows naman na its in the LAW. he needs to learn from his mistakes and so as ung mga upcoming singer na gusto gawin artistic ang kanta.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    alam mo naman ang mga local singers, masyado pasikat.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    alam mo naman ang mga local singers, masyado pasikat.

hinde alam kung kailangan dapat bumirit

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dapat kasi pakantahin nalang yung kumakanta sa CH4 pag nag sign off sa madaling araw

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    [size=3]When you ask that what’s the best brand [/size][size=3][size=9pt]shoes[/size][/size][size=3] all over the world? People will remind the[/size][size=4][size=9pt]Adidas[/size][/size][size=3] and Nike shoes. They are the best brands of shoes today. The quality of their products is extremely good and they have lots of different types of shoes for different sport as well as for [/size][size=3][size=9pt]casual wear[/size][/size][size=3].Adidas dominated the market for a long time; they were among the first sports brands to release their products into the market and of course, were hugely successful. The Adidas craze caught on, like wildfire. For several years, Adidas was the choice of brand for sports professionals and athletes.Although the production of high quality, the leather Nike shoes is surely the biggest, most popular, and best meets the brand [/size][size=3][size=9pt]sports shoes[/size][/size][size=3] in nowadays time. Their shoes are suitable for all sports series. And Nike was founded in 1972, while it is more popular than Adidas because of its color, style and the greater variety of shoes, the company’s purpose is to satisfy all age groups and they have done very well.Probably, the only thing that Nike needs to improve upon is the cost factor. Nike’s shoes are a bit more expensive than that of the other brands. But they are worth it, because of their durability and quality, its variety, while for many people; the cost is also the biggest deciding factor when it comes to make a purchase. While on our website can solve this problem, we sell the [/size][size=3][size=9pt]replica[/size][/size][size=3] designer Nike shoes, and we promise you that both of them are in good quality.[/size]

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    /\. . .what's that? it took me a while and had to recheck before posting kasi baka me relevance . . .pato sa sabungan na naman

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nanhaiguanyin View Post
    [size=3]When you ask that what’s the best brand [/size][size=3][size=9pt]shoes[/size][/size][size=3] all over the world? People will remind the[/size][size=4][size=9pt]Adidas[/size][/size][size=3] and Nike shoes. They are the best brands of shoes today. The quality of their products is extremely good and they have lots of different types of shoes for different sport as well as for [/size][size=3][size=9pt]casual wear[/size][/size][size=3].Adidas dominated the market for a long time; they were among the first sports brands to release their products into the market and of course, were hugely successful. The Adidas craze caught on, like wildfire. For several years, Adidas was the choice of brand for sports professionals and athletes.Although the production of high quality, the leather Nike shoes is surely the biggest, most popular, and best meets the brand [/size][size=3][size=9pt]sports shoes[/size][/size][size=3] in nowadays time. Their shoes are suitable for all sports series. And Nike was founded in 1972, while it is more popular than Adidas because of its color, style and the greater variety of shoes, the company’s purpose is to satisfy all age groups and they have done very well.Probably, the only thing that Nike needs to improve upon is the cost factor. Nike’s shoes are a bit more expensive than that of the other brands. But they are worth it, because of their durability and quality, its variety, while for many people; the cost is also the biggest deciding factor when it comes to make a purchase. While on our website can solve this problem, we sell the [/size][size=3][size=9pt]replica[/size][/size][size=3] designer Nike shoes, and we promise you that both of them are in good quality.[/size]

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    spot-on GIFs oliver! saan ka ba nakakakuha ng ganyan??

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    medyo may konti sa US na nahawa na sa NHI sa pagka-OA.

here's the story:
    http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/sto...on-stirs-flap/

and here's the vid...
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KVQUjxrgrM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Shai National Anthem BHS North 2011[/ame]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Another useless issue