New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I listened to them when they first went on the air.

Sayang, that station was a breath of fresh air from the usual pop stations. And worlds better than those 'masa' stations full of crappy jokes.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    aww.. kakalungkot naman..

OT: anyway, malabo magsara ung YES FM at STAR FM, mga pang masa yang

stations na yan eh, kung sakali man, isa sila sa mga last na magsasara.. lalo na

mga taxi drivers or ung mga drivers at large, yan lagi pinapakinggan

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    nun buntis si wifey, nakikinig kami dun sa station between 97.9 and 99.5...di ko na matandaan ung exact station, pero puro classical intrumentals(mozart, bethoven, etc....)
    that's 98.7....

bad news ito, i'm always listening to this whenever i'm on the road. Dito rin suma sideline si james deakin, tama po ba?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nasa radio preset ko pa naman sila... good luck to the jocks nalang after december 1.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sayang naman! I have this on my radio preset button (#5 ) and is a good break even from the other mainstream radio stations (since they play also music from the 80s & 90s).

98.7, pero limited lang on-air hours nya at limited area lang din...ako kung di 95.5, 96.3, 97.9 at yun 98.7 din.....

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Ito ba yung FM station na JAZZ (Cross-over) ang pinatutugtog nila? Sayang naman. Madalas akong makinig sa station na yan.
    you could also be referring to joey 923fm or 106.7 dream fm

back to topic though; baka naman mag rereformat lang sila. that's what they did to citylite 88.3 several years back when they transformed that station into what it is now. imo iyang pagreformat ng citylite talaga ay isang malaking pagkakawala sa mga jazz junkies tulad ko

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    ISayang, that station was a breath of fresh air from the usual pop stations. And worlds better than those 'masa' stations full of crappy jokes.
    true that! sayang

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sayang na sayang naman! KLite and NU107 are two of my favorite stations. Now, my only reason to listen are 98.7Master and NU107 -soft and hard, nothing in between.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    One of the main competitors of radio stations these days are the high paying Call Centers

The number of hours and schedules of work are practically the same but then it has higher pay.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Another FM radio station folding up....