New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    They don't make Sony like they used to. Our Sony Trinitron is more than 25 yrs old and it's still working! We're still using it until now.
    "made in japan" then.
    almost everything is made in china now.

i have brought our trinitron to the sony repair shop several times already. minor repairs lang naman. it has been with us for about 20 years now.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    CRT TVs are apparently sturdier than the flat sceeens of today. Our 21" CRT TV lasted at least a decade before there was any noticeable degradation in picture quality. Gobbles up electricity in comparison though.

Good thing I spied a Sony Service Center in Finance Dr., Madrigal. Will take it there over the weekend.

*dr. d Any idea how much these minor repairs cost? I'm thinking there's just some loose connections inside because the picture tends to fluctuate from normal to eggplant purple to Hulk green every few seconds.

Tapatalked

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    CRT TVs are apparently sturdier than the flat sceeens of today. Our 21" CRT TV lasted at least a decade before there was any noticeable degradation in picture quality. Gobbles up electricity in comparison though.

Good thing I spied a Sony Service Center in Finance Dr., Madrigal. Will take it there over the weekend.

*dr. d Any idea how much these minor repairs cost? I'm thinking there's just some loose connections inside because the picture tends to fluctuate from normal to eggplant purple to Hulk green every few seconds.

Tapatalked
    the TV cost 25K, when we bought it back in the 90s. made in japan pa siya.
    it malfunctioned after 8 or 10 years.
    brought to the official sony fixit shop, yung switch lang ang sira. cheap lang.
    the other times, some electronic parts inside. less than 2K, every time.
    and when its dedicated remote died, the replacement still had to be imported and cost a whopper. i opted for a cheaper non-dedicated remote that was on display, still fully compatible remote. cheap lang.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    yung car mount ng celphone ko. ano ba magandang cd slot type? hinahanap ko yung thread pero di ko makita.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    hindi ko ma-edit:
    ayaw ko lang sana ng magnetic.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    hindi ko ma-edit:
    ayaw ko lang sana ng magnetic.
    ok naman magnetic bro, mas madali gamitin.
    gamit ko 2 pcs magkatabi na ganito, para kahit ano klase lubak di nalaglag yun phone. though 1 is enough naman para sa xperia c5 ultra (6" phone)
    [img]https://iak.*******/images_olxph/824597640_8_1000x700.jpg?bucket=01[/img]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ^hmmm,,,sige bro, tingin muna ako ng actual units ng magnetic type. thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    yung car mount ng celphone ko. ano ba magandang cd slot type? hinahanap ko yung thread pero di ko makita.
    The ones sold in Lazada, though unbranded, works great. Firm grip on the phone and the slot. I don't use it much though coz it's in the way of the aircon vents so my phone ends up getting ice cold.

My phone's 5 inches and it seems that's the limit of the clamp.

Tapatalked

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    The ones sold in Lazada, though unbranded, works great. Firm grip on the phone and the slot. I don't use it much though coz it's in the way of the aircon vents so my phone ends up getting ice cold.

My phone's 5 inches and it seems that's the limit of the clamp.

Tapatalked
    been browsing at lazada, dami! i guess aircon vents wouldn't be an issue with mine either with portrait or landscape, though i need which one have vertical/height adjustments at least.
    thanks!

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    yun gamit ko wala sa AC vents bro
    pakita ko maya picturan ko sa auto

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast