New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post

My Alfred Hitchcock "Frenzy" DVD's case broke. By itself. Or maybe a poltergeist did it.

And something's wrong with my Disney DVDs "Love Bug" and "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea." Won't play. Sad!
    And they were telling us much earlier that CDs (and DVDs) are practically indestructible..... 😅

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Get a cover bro. Check amazon and ship to my address in the US. Will be flying back next Saturday so make sure na few days lang ang delivery.

-----------------------
    ➰Shine the light➰
    -----------------------
    I saw that on another thread, you're lining up at SFO immigration.... Testing the Trump policy....😉

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    hot shower now working, service guy delivered it today. heating element lang daw pala ang covered ng 5yrs warranty neto(champs brand).
    just a busted mylar capacitor, 150 php lang yung capacitor and 500 service charge. hindi na rin masama,,,, kesa dalhin at i-pickup ko pa yung unit sa paco manila.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Just noticed that the third brake light of one of our rides is busted..... Action item for tomorrow morning.... 😄

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    It looks like that i need to fix (or replace) one of our garden hoses.... And to check one of our fountains, hoping that the submersible pump just needs cleaning.... 😉

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    my diet!
    nag-blow out ang office colleague...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    technically it happened last week.
    one of our stand fans suddenly stopped running, motor has 3 yrs warranty. service center is just 5 minutes drive away so i brought it for checkup.

today i was informed that they have it replaced with a brand new motor for free and it was ready for pick up. nice!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    my brain got messed up today, everyone is so inconsiderate when parking their cars, if there are no more parking space, then its a sign that you should proceed to the next place your going to and not just inconsiderately park your car where you will inconvenience other motorist!!!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by katty4u View Post
    my brain got messed up today, everyone is so inconsiderate when parking their cars, if there are no more parking space, then its a sign that you should proceed to the next place your going to and not just inconsiderately park your car where you will inconvenience other motorist!!!
    Bro.,- what did you mean when you said "my brain got messed up today"?

I am (now) guessing you gave the car owner a "token remembrance" on his car?

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

32.8K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    sira po ang tyan ko ngayon dahil po sa dami ata nang nakain ko na pizza at spag kahapon.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678