New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    and, there was this one time, my friend was about to sleepover sa house ng bf nya nung mga 1am, dumating ang ex.... lasing, super sa asikaso daw tong bf nya. until they end up all together sa bed (they didnt do it nga lang)... but what i mean, parang sobrang dyahe yun naman...

sleepover sas haus den biglang duamting yung EX na lasing?...hmmmmm...alam ko nangyari jan,alam nung EX na andun kay GF si BF,kaya sya naghlashhhhing, at dun sya tumuloy para hindi matuloy --- nila GF/BF... wais din si EX..

the good thing is,buti na lang at natulog si GF sa haus ni BF, kasi kung wala si GF, at natulog si EX kay BF, eh malamang....naku, sakit sa ulo ni GF yan....

but to end it up....

HIWALAYAN NA DAPAT..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    WTF is right...honestly, how can anyone with any self-respect accept this from his GF or spouse? and what kind of moron would even ask their boyfriend if sleepovers were ok or insist that he be ok with it? of course it's not ok!! :twak:

kick this girl to the curb and don't look back....oh, but before you do, have a "sleep over" with YOUR ex and send her the pics :***:

oh, i forgot...this is a "friend" and not you. please give your "friend" our advice with our regards... :naughty2:
    best advice evAr! heheh.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ano ang laban mo?

kung:

-3 years naging sila ng syota mo?

-nag break sila ng maayos at nagkasawaan lang? (hindi dahil sa na-fall out of love)

-your current and the ex still hangs out together? (barkada daw sila?!) at gusto ng syota mo tanggapin mo yun!

-the ex is very much liked of the family of your current, so as your current to the ex's family???

-they never cut off the sleep overs together

-mas madalas pa sila magkasama kesa sa inyong dalawa?

should trust be enough???
    what trust are you talking about? obviously she's playing you for a fool... tell her how would she feels its the other way around? and don't think for a minute that theres nothing going on between the both of them and i'm sure he's not the only guy that she ever slept with... i don't actually know her but as you describe here in this thread i can tell that she is the kind of person who is willingly setting aside principles and personal integrity inorder to obtain her selfish motives... prostitutes do it inorder to survive, to earn a living for her and her family and they won't break your heart... but in her case she's doesn't care as long as she's enjoying herself very much specially when it comes to breaking your heart...

KARMA LANG KATAPAT SA MGA BABAE TULAD NIYA...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Just bang the bejezuz out of the "relationship" and don't look back.

:laughbounce:

Edit post pics so others on tsikot can also have revenge for you.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    PIITB then dump her!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    wait guys the way I understand is, the current GF is the friend of basti, the BF is the one sleeping over the ex GF nya. so my advise is ok lang.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ano ang laban mo?

kung:

-3 years naging sila ng syota mo?

-nag break sila ng maayos at nagkasawaan lang? (hindi dahil sa na-fall out of love)

-your current and the ex still hangs out together? (barkada daw sila?!) at gusto ng syota mo tanggapin mo yun!

-the ex is very much liked of the family of your current, so as your current to the ex's family???

-they never cut off the sleep overs together

-mas madalas pa sila magkasama kesa sa inyong dalawa?

should trust be enough???

IMO lang po.

Bro, in our culture and upbringing (and my personal belief and conviction too), this is a no no no.

Drop the lady (see I am still civil here) like a hot potato.

Marami babaeng matino. Huwag kang kukuha ng batong ipupukpok sa ulo mo...

:starwars:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    HOist!!! hindi ako yun... ayokong malagay sa ganung sitwasyon din...

i just posted this because of my friend's situation. friend ko girl, bf nya yung close sa ex nya.
    Hmmm... Parang ganito din ung friend ko eh... kwento cya ng kwento ng iba un pla cya n ung kinukwento nya ayaw pa aminin.

Pre dami babae dyan. ung iba dala-dalawa pa. tsaka sleepovers? san sa kwarto ng girl o boy? tsaka strike 4 na ah. hirap ata sa signals di mkgets heh. I'd end it if it were me.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Taena kalokohan ito. Sleepovers? Pucha, sama-sama na lang kamo.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ligawan mo na lang yun gf ng ex ng gf mo

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
anong laban mo sa EX?