New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    -I opt for the new stock pag nagsusukat ako nang damit. I dont get the one that i fitted.
    -mas may peace of mind ako kung nasa mga box nila mga shoes ko
    -coins and cash in the front right pocket, cellphone on the left, handkerchief in the back left pocket and wallet in the opposite. Pag naiba di ako comportable. Minsan i misplaced my cellphone to right pocket, i freaked out i thought i lost it!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    • I arrange my all my DVDs and CDs alphabetically and I make sure that the alignment is perfect
    Hehe. I even have an alphabetical listing of all my movie discs in an Excel file --to help me remember if I have a particular title so I don't buy it again by mistake

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

1. Can't sleep if any of our vehicles is dirty. So, even if we arrive home late at night or in the wee hours of the morning and our ride is dirty or wet/muddy because it's raining,- I need to clean the ride first before I can go to sleep.

2. Nobody touches nor leans on our rides.

3. Same with mikey177 on my parking preference. Also, if I have the opportunity, I would park adjacent to a column and make sure that the ride is as near as practical to it, to give ample space for the vehicle parking beside me. (Sana lang, maayos magbukas ng pinto ang makakatabi ko,- ang ilan kasi barumbado pa rin at tatamaan pa rin ang side mo....happened to me at least 2x.....)

4. Makes sure that the vehicle doors are locked (and windows are properly closed) and park lights are off when leaving it, even if I locked them using my remote control.

5. Same with mikey177 on the power windows....

6. Double checks that the doors of our house are properly locked (also the windows) and the appliances are properly shutdown (ref door is properly closed, too) before I retire for the night.

Note: Iba talaga pag tsiks,- see LadyRider's entries....

4403:matrix:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177 View Post
    Hehe. I even have an alphabetical listing of all my movie discs in an Excel file --to help me remember if I have a particular title so I don't buy it again by mistake

Whew! bro,- you're really organized!.....

OT: Really need to visit your coffee shop one of these days......

4403:matrix:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako yun toothpaste dapat sa dulo pinipindot
    water closet's cover should always be close after using ayaw ko yun nakabukas
    hinde ako makatulog pag hinde white shirt/sando ang suot ko.. ewan ko parang ang init ng colored shirt for me kung sa bahay...basta lahat ng damit ko panbahay is white lang talaga and brief ko na rin pala lahat white ayaw ko rin ng colored...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i dont know if its normal ah. hehehe

- i always bring around a hand sanitizer or kung mag sleep over may lysol ako dala. lalo na sa places na alam ko hindi mashado ganun kalinis or if im doubtful sa linis ng place. ahehehe
    - i you touch/poke my food and i saw you hindi ko na kakainin yun food ko kahit alisin mo pa yun part na nahipo or na poke. id buy na lang ulit or not eat at all.
    - same with people here toothpaste. sa dulo pinipisil pag may pumisil sa gitna inaayos ko ulit.
    - leaving the house i have to check the door if i have locked it like four times. same with sa car door.
    - yun four times weird. kase pag sumobra ng isa naging 5 kelangan kong gawing 6. ahehehe! laging even numbers dapat
    - even numbers works with volume din kahit TV Radio. kung yun volume level ko 10 pag hininaan ko dapat 8.
    - same case with the power windows. pag sinarado na i flick it two more times just to be sure. or pag oopen ko dapat open all the way or half open lang. hindi pwedeng may nakalabas pang kapurat na glass. pag may nakalabas pa half na lang or not open it at all.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    i always make it point na linisin yung oto before gamitin... feeling ko kasi mabigat dalin pag marumi.

i always check on the mudguards also... gusto ko laging black yung ilalim... kahit konting talsik lang ng putik... nililinis ko agad.

i hate it when nadidikit yung skin ko especially with people na di ko kilala.... pag ganon... either hinuhugasan ko yung part na nadikit o kaya pinapagpagan ko.

binabalik balikan ko din yung mga pinto namin sa bahay and yung oto kahit na naka lock na.

ayokong ayoko din ng sinasandalan yung oto.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    car-related ka-OC-han:

1. i always clean my car everytime i use it. feeling ko kasi, pag madumi ang oto, madumi din ako. I clean the tires, the mags, the undersides of the mudguards, the windshields and the windows and of course, the entire body.
    2. ayoko ng may kumakain sa loob ng oto.
    3. everytime i have rear passengers, i make it a point to fix the mattings after everyone has gotten out.

computer-related ka-OC-han:

1. my files are all stored in its respective folders. on a separate partition in my hard disk sa laptop. sa bahay naman, its on separate folders on a separate mobile hard disk.
    2. my mails are sorted based on the sender, per folder.

sa house-related ka-OC-han:

1. after i use things, i usually put them in its proper place where i got it.
    2. on cable storage as well as chargers, they are neatly stacked and tied before i keep it.

sa clothes-related ka-OC-han:

1. i shine my shoes everyday.
    2. i wipe my watch face before i use it.
    3. i check my clothes for creases, tears and missing buttons before i wear it.

sa body-related ka-OC-han:

1. i shave everyday, maski 5'oclock shadow pa lang.
    2. i normally consume a bottle of spray deodorant for a week.
    3. after i brush my teeth, i usually go for the mouthwash.
    4. i scrub my body using loofah, everyday.
    5. after running errands and i feel sticky, i take a bath. so pag madaming beses ako manlagkit sa isang araw, ganung kadami din yung shower ko.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    forgot to post car-related OC behavior:

• same with above, car mats have to be fixed and not misaligned.
    • wheel wells are cleaned every 3-4 days
    • absolutely no eating inside the car.
    • no smoking either.
    • after locking the car and walking a few meters or so, I go back to check whether I've locked it. It came to the point that my girl would remind me that it was locked already in the first place.
    • no leaning on the car. nakakatakot ang metal buttons kasi.
    • lagi may QD with MF ako sa trunk for quick touch-ups. irritating kasi yung oil left by fingerprints and the like (bird droppings, tree sap...)
    • windshield always clean dapat
    • I wax as often as possible. even though swirls are imminent eventually.
    • interior trim has to be cleaned by an APC mixture
    • vacuum with baking soda.. nyehehehe

will try to post more.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    i walk on diagonal or cross lines sa tiles ng house namen. even back in elem, sa other house namen. i really have to walk on that pattern or else nakakairita ang pakiramdam.
    hehe, ako naman sometimes pag large tiles I have to walk within them and not walk on the lines (their touching edges). Pag natapakan ko ung line with one foot, my next step should also touch a succeeding line para pantay. weird hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by buriroy View Post
    My O-C is mostly about double, no even triple, quadruple checking everything.

For our psychology major tsikoteers, how do you explain this kind
    of behaviour? I know its kinda abnormal but I just can't help it!
    Same here. I have to make sure everything's secure before I sleep. Personally I don't think it's abnormal. I think of it as a "heightened sense of security" hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey177 View Post
    OT lang: *mikey177, may mga software that can list and arrange your dvd collection in a more graphically pleasing way. Some even look up the dvd covers pics and adds them to your database when you're online. I'll try to remember where I got a copy before and send the link to you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Anong ka-OC-han ang meron ka?