Sep 2003
    Ano ba yun?......

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Jejejejejeje

Hahahaha new term ata for jologs online

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kung anu-ano na naiimbentong word ng mga Pinoys........

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun mga ugok na ganito mag text...

"eLoW pHo..jejeje"

basta yun mga alternate na capital letters tapos hirap basahin

kaka-feature lang nila ng mga jejemon na yansa unang hirit.....

sila pala ung mga nag-cacap na di sinusuot--parang may hydrosephalous(please correct my spelling)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    yun mga ugok na ganito mag text...

"eLoW pHo..jejeje"

basta yun mga alternate na capital letters tapos hirap basahin
    I see, yun pala yun. At first I thought it was a new tv show in RP like the pokemon and all.

Now I also remember. Somebody texted me with "jejejE soWi chieF, blah bah blah" (took me ten minutes to make heads and tails on what he was blabbering) and I was thinking, "poor guy his cellphone must be broken with all his W's and J's mixed up like that".

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    1) Usually seen around social networking sites such as Friendster and Multiply, jejemons are individuals with low IQs who spread around their idiocy on the web by tYpFing LyK diZS jejejeje, making all people viewing their profile raise their eyebrows out of annoyance. Normal people like you and me must take a Bachelor of Arts in Jejetyping in order to understand said individuals, as deciphering their text would cause a lot of frustration and hair pulling.

CAUTION: THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE BREEDING! THEY CAN BE SEEN WRECKING GRAMMATICAL HAVOC ON FACEBOOK TOO!

2) Jejemons are not just confined to trying-hard Filipino gangsters and emos. A Jejemon can also include a variety of Latino-Hispanic fags who enjoy typing "jejejejeje" in a wider context, much to the disdain of their opponents in an internet MMORPG game such as Ragnarok and DOTA.

3) Basically anyone with a low tolerance in correct punctuation, syntax and grammar. Jejemons are usually hated or hunted down by Jejebusters or the grammar nazi to eradicate their grammatical ways.

A pejorative term most middle to high-class Filipino teens use to refer to their poor countrymen who dress up as 'GaNgZtaHz' and use txt language.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jejemon

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    aNahk n9 tyFhakl0Ng tlGa oh! :bwahaha:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ..ThYPesZh lhIkEsZh dhiZsh ph0wshZs^^ gHetZsZh mh0wzs nAh Ph0wSzh b^ah???!!!66 ajejejejejeje

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisalone View Post
    1) Usually seen around social networking sites such as Friendster and Multiply, jejemons are individuals with low IQs who spread around their idiocy on the web by tYpFing LyK diZS jejejeje, making all people viewing their profile raise their eyebrows out of annoyance. Normal people like you and me must take a Bachelor of Arts in Jejetyping in order to understand said individuals, as deciphering their text would cause a lot of frustration and hair pulling.

CAUTION: THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE BREEDING! THEY CAN BE SEEN WRECKING GRAMMATICAL HAVOC ON FACEBOOK TOO!

2) Jejemons are not just confined to trying-hard Filipino gangsters and emos. A Jejemon can also include a variety of Latino-Hispanic fags who enjoy typing "jejejejeje" in a wider context, much to the disdain of their opponents in an internet MMORPG game such as Ragnarok and DOTA.

3) Basically anyone with a low tolerance in correct punctuation, syntax and grammar. Jejemons are usually hated or hunted down by Jejebusters or the grammar nazi to eradicate their grammatical ways.

A pejorative term most middle to high-class Filipino teens use to refer to their poor countrymen who dress up as 'GaNgZtaHz' and use txt language.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jejemon
    Ayun pala yun...salamat brader at may natutunan nanaman akong bagong kaalaman sa modernong mundo na ating kinatatayuan...hehehe! sow mhalinaws nah s'ken ang L-hutz! jhe jhe jhe...

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Ano yung "jejemon"?