New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    well, wala namang masyadong bago itong 4th quarter ng 2004 kaya walang interesting na maisulat. I admit nakakabadtrip yung late na pagdating. I always buy sa Mio Magazine Store near Tower Records and Dads sa Makati kasi sila ang unang nakakakuha ng new issues ng C! kaysa sa ibang stores like Buffini. As for the Top Gear, kakasimula lang nila so intindihin nalang natin sila kung bakit medyo boring or what ang mga issues ng Top Gear.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup... wala ngang new cars released locally so medyo konti ang content...

but you have to give credit to them for having a boxster review already. plus, they are the ONLY Filipino mag to actually go to Europe to just test drive new cars (Volvo S40, Pagani Zonda, etc). plus ang galing nilang mag source ng mga test vehicles locally (360, GT3, Cayenne Turbo, etc).

F1 filler? actually, gandang idea nga yun... daming insights and behind the scenes about F1... lalo nung Dec issue na meron silang mga awards...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually, just because new cars arent released it doesnt mean a mag content should suffer. If there is proper planning, you can actually come up with a good number of articles and stories with relation to cars, fixing them, comparos, modifying, etc... that's something i look forward to before in Car and Driver, the projects and tests involving not-so-everyday things (track car project, test drive a funeral hearse/airplane tug/oil well fire truck, stories on great race drivers, industry movers, etc...).

Just to add, i do think that there are still a lot of cars available locally (you can actually consider to feature less cars in a mag then choose to do more in-depth reviews).

Of course, it all boils down to resources (financial, manpower, etc.).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ano na nangyari sa C! mag?