New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you don't need color... maybe laser printers can be a better option?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup... better option ang laserjet...

HP Laserjet 1160...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    Yup... better option ang laserjet...

HP Laserjet 1160...

I got a Laserjet 1010 at home... I bought it using a printer trade-in deal which gave me a discount of roughly 50%.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I use a Laserjet, 15000 pages bago ako nagpalit ng toner.

now I'm planning to invest on color laserjet ng hp. I have a deskjet d ko gano ginagamit kasi ang lakas sa ink sobra.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    i use an hp at home, and have the ink cartridges refilled. since i don't use the printer that often at home, i was concerned that hte ink might dry up and clog the print head, hence the decision to stick with hp.

i use a mp-190 canon printer at the office cause i use it more frequently minimizing the chance that the ink would dry up and clog the print head.

should the printhead clog up with the hp, just change the ink cartridge, but with the canon, go buy a new printer.

if your just printing documents, why not just use refilled inks?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Check out the new Xerox laser printer. Saw it two days ago at Compex. Php5T only. Size is same with HP1010. Cartridge price is almost similar with HP. Value for money, I think.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by D4D
    Check out the new Xerox laser printer. Saw it two days ago at Compex. Php5T only. Size is same with HP1010. Cartridge price is almost similar with HP. Value for money, I think.

the problem is not in buying the printer itself... its buying the consumables like toner or ink cartridges.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zman
    if your just printing documents, why not just use refilled inks?
    For the office laser printers, I just have the empty laser toner cartridges refilled for around P800 to P900 each and thats good for the rated 2000 pages. My home laser printer hasn't run out of toner yet.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    the problem is not in buying the printer itself... its buying the consumables like toner or ink cartridges.
    Tama ka dyan. Kaya I just have it refilled. Ang mura nga ng printer pero babalikan ka namin sa toner or ink, tsk tsk. Pero sa consumption, mas matipid nga talaga ang laser.

Sa laser printers, ito na yata ang pinakamurang nakita ko, yung Xerox sa Compex.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Canon Pixma is excellent and is one of the most economical printers around. i got an iP5000 and it prints photos darned well. best of all, the genuine inks are affordable and last reasonably long. it's fast and has excellent paper handling too

my previous HP 930C always had paper feed problems and the ink cost a fortune. it turned out really good colored results on plain paper though.

agree with the others, laser is the way to go and just have an inkjet for the occasional colored document. laking tipid sa ink costs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
ano matipid na printer?