New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i chose this nick coz back in college... i was voted by the entire school during a school event where they would vote for certain characteristics of a person... i was nominated for being the fastest driver in the school ... which they called the category as speed demon...

this along with a famous line from Top Gun... " I feel the need, the need for speed."
    thus the nick was born... :mrgreen:

hmm... the adrenaline rush of pushing your machine to the limit gives me a real high... (as i'm sure it does to everybody)... whatever the car can dish.. i'd try to reach it... can't wait to work in germany and drive on the Autobahn.... hehehe a once in a lifetime experience i'm sure

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Give me a zero for creativity. That's my real nickname.
    Pareho kami ni OTEP, hehehe :lol:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    btw... dazed came from the movie "dazed & confused" hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BlackMagic - because we were the distributors of a computer part called Voodoo. Eh since related sa Voodoo ang BlackMagic so i just use it as my handle everywhere from Counterstrike to chat to email. Well wala nang Voodoo ngayon pero hiyang na ako sa nick ko eh. Sometimes i add CZ to my handle kasi Combat Zone ang name ng network gaming namin eh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dazed and congude ...cool yung movie. Hippie! 8)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    8) before i was ask by my dad to what car do i want to use for college....to choose between a honda civic or a toyota corolla....i was really very excited to have my own NEW car after my toyota trueno.....but the dilema is that i have to choose between 2 really cool cars.....so i ask my girlfriend (who has a civic) to help me decide between the two....so she said that...."i already have a civc get na lang the corolla mas cool sayo"........and ofcourse that was a very memorable event for me.....from that event i formed the name coolrolla.....cool + rolla ....gets? i know u do... hehe :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgr een::mrgreen:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    caloyski5..

caloy po ang nickname,carlo sa totoong buhay,ski..dinagdag ng friend ko sa nick ko..,5..favorite number ko..
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    newkidontheblock...gamit ko na rin sa ibang forum

wala lang bago kasi ako sa forum..kaya newkidontheblock..hindi ako bata..mukhang bata oo hehehehehhe! at hindi rin ako boy band!! nyahahahahaha!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Leon, kabaligtaran Noel. That's my real name. 275 from the plate number of my dear old Toyota Hilux. no plans on changing the number sentimental sa akin eh.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala lang, the first word came to my mind

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Ano ibig sabihin ng username mo?