New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    now that this saga is done....

that's what the US gets for putting its own troops in harm's way to help the Philippines with its own Muslim terrorist/insurgency problem, huh?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Australia puts it simply:

"countries cannot give into the demands of terrorists because we would all pay the price"

Let's just count how many other innocent civilians are executed with this.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hay naku kainis naman ang media lalo na last night,

kainis din ang mga takaw limelight, press con dito presscon dun hay naku pwe!!!

bakit pa inilagay sa safehouse ang mga anak ni angelo? para saan? tapos may presson pa nung lumabas sila, medyo televise pa ang pag uusap ni anak pwee!

pwede ba!

get it over with, maraming gutom at maraming walang trabaho, umpisan na ang 1 million jobs plan, teka 1,000,001 pala dahil walabng trabaho si angelo ngayon.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kimpoy,

and your beloved (sic) Lito Lapid wants to play Angelo in the movie he he he

Now GMA wishes Kerry victory.... talagang guilty kay Bush

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    nakakalungkot naman ang tsikot, most of the posters on this thread are pro-US eh?

kaya lang naman tayo tinutulungan ng US para may mauutusan sila when times like this arise. can't you be happy that for the first time, the president prioritized the clamor of her people against the dictatorship of US?

Iraq is indeed an UNJUST war! do you believe that they are doing that for the Iraqi civilians?! that's bull ****!
    yebo is right, they are doing to it to continue their control over Asia! didn't you observe that everytime an Asian country gets powerful, they rage war against them?!

most asian countries suffered much from them, but their cruelties are not written in history books coz they were the one who wrote them!
    Last edited by gretzy; July 21st, 2004 at 10:22 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by gretzy
    nakakalungkot naman ang tsikot, most of the posters on this thread are pro-US eh?

kaya lang naman tayo tinutulungan ng US para may mauutusan sila when times like this arise. can't you be happy that for the first time, the president prioritized the clamor of her people against the dictatorship of US?

Iraq is indeed an UNJUST war! do you believe that they are doing that for the Iraqi civilians?! that's bull ****!
    yebo is right, they are doing to it to continue their control over Asia! didn't you observe that everytime an Asian country gets powerful, they rage war against them?!

most asian countries suffered much from them, but their cruelties are not written in history books coz they were the one who wrote them!
    gretzy, i truly mean no offense to you personally, but some of the stuff above is some of the biggest drivel i've read on this board.

sino nag-uutos kanino? when the RP said leave, the US left (bases). when the RP said help us economically, the US did. when the RP said forgive our debts, the US did. when the RP said help us against our Muslim insurgents, guess what the US did?

of course, the US did get something out of the bargain - but isn't that what allies do?

tell me something - besides Vietnam (which i admit was stupid), when exactly was this 'everytime an Asian country got powerful' the US declared war on them? give me just one. i will laugh my ass off if you say Japan.

or are we still talking about colonial times here?

i grew up here in the US, so i admit i'm biased towards it. i am however, proud of my heritage and love the Philippines. so sue me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

why be sad about if there are some pro-US posters here? that's part of free will and free speech.

plus, you can't categorize those who doesn't support the pullout of our troops from Iraq as pro-US. this isn't as simple as a pro-US / anti-US stance.

yes, that is why we are allies with them... they help us, we help them...

and this doesn' just cover military concerns. what about the capital and businesses that the Americans have been investing here in the Philippines? if all those semicon factories decide to close shop what would happen to our export industry? or do you want our country to suffer the fate of Cuba?

the "selfish" clamor of the people is more appropriate... just thinking of what they will get rather than what they can contribute...

let's see... India, Pakistan and China have nukes but America didn't wage war against them.... Japan, Taiwan & Singapore are economic giants but I don't foresee any American invasion in the near future...

most Asian countries? cruelties? care to expound on this?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Boss Kimpoy, ikaw naman ang kokontrahin ko... este, correction lang po. Hindi na kailangan maghanap ni Angelo delacruz ng trabaho dahil sabi the gov't and some NGO's have given all his children full scholarship program, a large sum of money and house and lot.

Siguro regarding these "gifts" Mr. DelaCruz and his family got, all of us will agree na hindi na yata dapat ang ganito, sumobra naman yata.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oh, by the way...

looks like the GMA government's action has already had its expected result: more innocent civilians taken hostage and used as bargaining chips. it took even less time than i expected.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

but who cares, right? after all, none of them are Filipino citizens... :sigh:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    this is what comes after doing the "good" thing not the right thing. people can be so shortsighted.

<sarcasm>but as long as filipino's are safe, right?</sarcasm>

Angelo dela Cruz (Merged threads)