1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yehey! di ko na mapigilan...pumunta na ko sa site. :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sila ba nanalo?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    sila **** & **** po ang nanalo... tama po sabi ni altec... astig ung philippine leg... papalabas po ung amazing race mamya sa axn 8PM and 12AM ata... actually, meron po ngayon sa Studio 23...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    *********************S P O I L E R*******************

Landing in Dallas, Texas with an 18-minute lead,**** & ****made their way to the Fort Worth Stockyards. When they arrived, the married ***** discovered an elaborate maze that held the final clue of THE AMAZING RACE in a locked box. The key to unlock the box was hidden within the complex labyrinth. As **** & **** struggled to orient themselves within the maze, **** & **** and **** & ***** landed in Dallas. The two Teams made up time as **** & **** continued to wind through the maze, unable to find the key. As **** & ***** neared the stockyards, ****&**** unlocked the box and opened their last clue instructing them to return to Dallas, find Trammell Crow Park, and run across the finish line.

As **** & **** became stuck in gridlock traffic, methodical ****&****breezed through the maze and found their key. Urging their driver to "get creative," **** & **** tried to overtake ****&**** in the race to the finish line. By weaving through traffic and driving on the shoulder of the freeway, **** & **** gave it their best shot, but in the end, it wasn't enough. Arriving at Trammell Crow Park in first place, married **** **** & **** ran through the park amid the cheers of previously eliminated Teams. As ****&**** stepped onto the mat, Phil informed the tearful couple that, after six continents, 11 countries and 72,000 miles, they had won THE AMAZING RACE.

Finishing in second place were ****&****. On the mat, a choked up ****, referring to ****, remarked, "I love her so much, and that's all that's important to me: ****." About her partner, a tearful **** said, "I just want **** to know there's no one I'd rather spend my life with."

Arriving in third place, dating ****&****reflected on their relationship. **** commented, "I want **** to know that I've really fallen more in love with him over the course of this Race." **** added, "I'm so proud of ****. We're blessed, and I think the best is yet to come."

On their incredible win, **** remarked, "Running THE AMAZING RACE taught me that no matter what, you can't quit." **** added, "It was our dream and our destiny and we made it." About her partner, Kim said, "I love him even more. I didn't think I could love him as much as I love him now." As a final thought, **** added, "She cried tears of joy. That's my happiest time when she does that. It makes us even stronger to know that nothing is impossible."

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    kilala ko na sina toot and toot!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    hanerp! fill in the blanks... :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    basta pair sila...lalake at babae.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    medyo kinabahan ako when the other team was passing everyone by cruising along expressway's shoulder!

the same team sorta got cocky when they were on that hired car.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hay..as ive said before..this couple always get the good breaks....

iyak ako kaninang umaga nung pinapanood ko...bwahrahrharharhahrarh

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ahashahahaha

tawa ako ng tawa dun sa bike ride parang baby umiyak ung model haha

Amazing Race