New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    6PM mamya ang replay sa studio 23.
    7PM sa sunday or after ng nginig the hidden files.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    u know why sa el nido ang last leg d2 sa pinas?
    because it's the best there is.
    el nido is even more exotic (to foreigners) than boracay or bohol. . . and not so many people around, select tourists lang nandun. the place is so perfect for escape-from-it-all relaxation.
    Last edited by 109; September 22nd, 2004 at 12:38 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    HMMMM it got me thinking if the producers told the airline to offer $$$$ for 8 people to give up their seats for the flight out of Calgary? The line, "we're asking people to get off the plane for you" is not the norm for airport terminal person to say lalo na mga chance passengers lang

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bakit nga ganun? parang set-up na. nyee.

sino nanalo? sila brandon no? kasi sabi nyo ang winner ang huli naka book... kung sila chip ang nauna 20 min before colin..

malamang sila brandon ang huli. hehe ako ba ang spoiler? :D

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hehehe saw the finale. it was a great finish to a great race. medyo touching nga eh hehehe anybody wanna know who won?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pm me. haha:D

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    panonoorin ko later yan... may binebenta ba na dvd set nyan?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ang galing ng amazing race. Great finish. Won't tell para di ako ang spoiler. But let me say this: Fantastic Philippine leg. Shows a much more beautiful side of our country. Yung jeepney leg, yung carabao (by the way, sa mga amazing race forums, favorite na favorite ng mga tao yung carabao incident- my ox is broken!), coconut palace, and palawan. Galing din ng timing, kasi gabi na sila bumiyahe sa manila, so di nila natikman masyado o nakahighlight ang traffic natin. Although in one of the amazing race website, one of the participants (si kim yata), made a comment about our smog and pollution, mas malinis pa daw ang los angeles!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nanalo sila.... at ... !!!!!

hehehehehe, i thought they were a pretty good team

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by altec
    Although in one of the amazing race website, one of the participants (si kim yata), made a comment about our smog and pollution, mas malinis pa daw ang los angeles!!
    nyek! hellur! i-kumpara ba sa LA.

Amazing Race