New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747
    bakit 212 pages sa akin ?
    Beats me, can't even figure out why a random number generator for a matrix comes out with sentences in the first place. (sorry di ko talaga alam)

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sith Lord
    Many Microsoft engineers put hidden pranks inside Word, Powerpoint, and Excel. Somebody even placed a Star Wars-like video game within Excel that you can activate using certain keyboard combinations. I forgot how to do that now.

I remember this - in Excel95 it was a cell at row 29X something and when you enter a text, a window would pop-out and you have the old BRICK Game.

I think it was in Excel97 which had the Star Wars. I haven't even bothered with Excel2003 - I'm sure there's a game embedded somewhere - the ms software engineers put it there as a breaktime game when they get bored improving the application and forget to remove it when they deliver the final product . . . . this is how microsoft explained it before.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747
    bakit 212 pages sa akin ?
    Pre, licensed ba yang MS Word mo? Baka counterfeit yan kaya ganyan.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    just in case you actually create the con dir using the command that was posted above and don't know how to remove it .. just replace the mkdir command with rmdir ..

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger
    the ms software engineers put it there as a breaktime game when they get bored improving the application and forget to remove it when they deliver the final product . . . . this is how microsoft explained it before.
    Yep. After that, they were fired.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpink
    just in case you actually create the con dir using the command that was posted above and don't know how to remove it .. just replace the mkdir command with rmdir ..
    Ang tatanda nyo na talaga. Inabutan nyo pa yang MS-DOS.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Chicane
    hehehe wag mo na lang ako isumbong .
    3 times ko na try ganon pa din 212 pages pa din

Quote Originally Posted by jaeger
    wait a couple of seconds, then something comes out repeatedly.
    ganito din ba nag appear sa iyo?
    "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Chicane
    Our company uses Dell Optiplex with all orig XP Pro SP2 and Office 2003 all pre-loaded by Dell. Puno ng ms license stickers nga ang labas ng case . . sayang itim pa naman tapos tadtad ng puting license stickers . . . pangit tuloy tingnan.

*BoEing_747 Yep, ganyan "the quick .... " all 235 pages (sa MS Word 2003).
    Last edited by jaeger; October 12th, 2005 at 01:42 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Big deal, di nyo siguro alam na may 8" floppy disk! Hahaha.

Before 5.25", there was an 8" floppy. And now even the 3.5" is almost dead.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sobra naman yang 8" floppy, hanggang 5.25 lng ako, kopyahan pa nung elementary at highschool ng games haha, Golden Axe in 1 disk!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Amazing MS Windows Bug