New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 117 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1373
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post

Have you tried Dr. Kong footwear is it similar with Skechers?
    That's my current shoes. Selling point nila is yung lambot sa paa. They are more on protecting the foot than style, although they have good style naman. And walang logo ng brand nila para hindi ka ma tukso ni Cathy na pang matanda sapatos mo. [emoji14]

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    That's my current shoes. Selling point nila is yung lambot sa paa. They are more on protecting the foot than style, although they have good style naman. And walang logo ng brand nila para hindi ka ma tukso ni Cathy na pang matanda sapatos mo. [emoji14]
    Maganda kaya yan sa bunions ko? [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Maganda kaya yan sa bunions ko? [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    They cater mostly to people who needs to take a better care of their feet, so maybe they have something for that. They even have "diabetic shoes" last time I visit them. [emoji16]

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    tried the stitched rubber shoes by Mr quicky yata yun years ago. it changes the shape and functionality of the shoe. No problem if its an everyday shoe but if you use it for sports medyo naiiba yung feel.

i tried checking those specialty shoe repair/cleaners.
    Grabe the prices for re-gluing the shoe. some prices over 2-3k parang half the price of a the shoe na yun and it takes over 2-3 weeks.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Hahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    tried the stitched rubber shoes by Mr quicky yata yun years ago. it changes the shape and functionality of the shoe. No problem if its an everyday shoe but if you use it for sports medyo naiiba yung feel.

i tried checking those specialty shoe repair/cleaners.
    Grabe the prices for re-gluing the shoe. some prices over 2-3k parang half the price of a the shoe na yun and it takes over 2-3 weeks.
    I have boots that I really love and couldn't find the exact pair anymore. I took it to Besa's and it did cost me thousands, almost the price of the boots na rin. I was able to use it for a few more years until it became irreparable

Pero pag sports don't these shoes have kilometers or lifespan lang talaga?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    The Inaugural Shoes

President Bongbong Marcos Jr. wore a bespoke leather shoes from local brand Sapatero. The soles are marked with his initials FM II.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    The Inaugural Shoes

President Bongbong Marcos Jr. wore a bespoke leather shoes from local brand Sapatero. The soles are marked with his initials FM II.

good local shoes!
    we should really sponsor our own local shoes. how else can they evolve, if we do not do so?
    i recently got a pair of local bristols myself, from shoemart.

as an aside,
    there's "something wrong" with my feet.
    they prefer derby from oxford.
    heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    The Inaugural Shoes

Omg! Dyan nagpagawa yung friend ko na nanlibre sakin hahaha. He mentioned it to me before, sabi ko bakit nag bespoke pa siya bumili na lang siya sa ng gawa na [emoji23] but if it's good enough for BBM, then it must be quality shoes talaga

Pero pwede na price, yung kanya P9k lang.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ito pandemic bigla nawala interest ko sa basketball.

Kanina nasa magnolia ako bigla ko narealize yung influence ng footwear na sineseryoso talaga ng tao. Kasi isang buong floor parang dedicated lahat sa sapatos at tsinelas.

Ngayon kasi nasa comfort stage na ako na syempre importante pa din porma. Kung baga gusto ko meron ako kahit papaano identity. Iiwas ako sa sapatos ng bayan look. Example kanina may natypan ako stan smitn na pride edition. Tapos another adidas din na medyo feminine ang design.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Example kanina may natypan ako stan smitn na pride edition. Tapos another adidas din na medyo feminine ang design.
    Naku kags lumaladlad na ba? Peace [emoji23]