New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: After how many "dates" would it okay to start giving your date goodbye kiss on lips?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 date

0 0%
  • 2 dates

1 33.33%
  • 3 dates

0 0%
  • 4 dates

0 0%
  • 5 dates

0 0%
  • 6 dates

0 0%
  • 7 dates

0 0%
  • 8 dates

0 0%
  • 9 or more dates

0 0%
  • Never kiss until we are bf/gf

2 66.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    After how many "dates" would it okay to start giving your date a goodbye kiss on the lips?

first date? Second or Third? No kiss until he/she is your bf/gf?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    that will totally depend on the flow of your conversation, how you bond together, and the attitude of the girl regarding kissing on the lips...

i had a blind date once and the girl kissed me after goodbyes, i was stunned for a second then i regained back and think that she might just be that type of girl (that type would not mean easy girl, but the type of girl who appreciates and do proper gestures on dates, very westernize i should say, not conformist)

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    1 date

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Cheek to cheek on the first date. Goodbye kiss on the lips (no tongue) when you are bf/gf already.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Cheek to cheek on the first date. Goodbye kiss on the lips (no tongue) when you are bf/gf already.

Cathy usually naman, pag goodbye kiss, parang smack on the lips lang naman di ba? At usually, very quick yung execution ng goodbye kiss.

Ngayon kung parang "french kiss" ang goodbye kiss, baka di na mag-goodbye yung paalis na bf mo. Baka saan mauwi yung "goodbye french kiss"........

Back to the question. Depende sa date mo yan. Kung papayag agad bakit hindi.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; February 12th, 2009 at 05:26 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    di ko na matandaan...hehehe

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Cathy usually naman, pag goodbye kiss, parang smack on the lips lang naman di ba? At usually, very quick yung execution ng goodbye kiss.

Ngayon kung parang "french kiss" ang goodbye kiss, baka di na mag-goodbye yung paalis na bf mo. Baka saan mauwi yung "goodbye french kiss"........

Back to the question. Depende sa date mo yan. Kung papayag agad bakit hindi.
    Sa movies kasi french kiss yung goodbye kiss eh. Marami na rin kasing girls ang liberated eh. Yung iba nga *** on the first date eh.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    di ko na matandaan...hehehe
    Was it that long ago for you?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Sa movies kasi french kiss yung goodbye kiss eh. Marami na rin kasing girls ang liberated eh. Yung iba nga *** on the first date eh.
    Mabuti meron pa first date. Meron nga they just met in a bar or similar place and decided to do it.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    wala ako nakuha, huhuhu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
After how many "dates" is it ok to give your date a goodbye kiss on the lips?