New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My 2 cents . . . .

Just play the game. However, don't be a sore loser in the end by letting your emotions get the best of you.

Sa mga married, ganoon rin pero stakes are higher. So as adults, you should know anong bawal at hinde. (Syempre, masarap ang bawal diba?) :frenchyf1:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    trust is very important in a relationship, if that is violated it's time to ditch her and find a new one....

sus naman napakaraming babae sa mundo.....

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    gf/bf pa lang pala eh.. walang affair affair dyan.. sabihin mo sa friend mo eh mag enjoy lang..

i agree na nagiging affair lang pag nangyari na sa married couple... think a thousand times before you put yourself in this situation.. lalo na kung may mga anak na kayo.. simula nyang affair affair na yan eh lib*g lang talaga.. kaya bago pa dumating sa ganon.. iwasan na lang agad..

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    As for me, even if you're still bf+gf kind of relationship, that's already an affair, cheating. How can you trust her in marriage if you can't trust her this early?

It's a matter of principle dealing with things like this.

People with low self-esteem and little or no self-respect are the ones who normally engage in these things because they normally crave for affection and attention.

That's why I prefer women of character.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'm thinking of the Philippines and Pinoys/Pinays in this situation, not other countries.

Is that the norm now in the Philippines? BF and GF sleeps together and he/she cheat on each other? If that's the case, then Pinays and Pinoys are no longer unique.

As late as the mid-90's, many Pinays still cared about their virginity. I take it that went the way of the dodo.

Add: It's also a small wonder then many Pinays are marrying foreign men..... many Pinoy men just can't keep their pants zipped up.

*Time for an early morning jog....*
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 26th, 2007 at 08:26 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    What if your partner has been cheating you all this time? That your partner has pretty much slept with everyone else behind your back? That you will find out na kabit ka din? What will you do? Will you judge her? You have proof. You know everything. How can you turn things around and fix things?
    To make the topic clearer I think it would be better if we rephrase the title as "EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS".

Nalaman mo kabit ka lang and marami na siyang mga nakatabi sa kama. Pero gusto mo pa rin makipag ayos sa kanya. Ganun mo siya talaga kamahal.

Mahirap iyan pinapasok mong gulo at malaking problema. Kung aware ka naman sa mga consequences sige sugod ka. Nasa huli lagi ang pagsisisi.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Kung kabit lang pala, okey lang. Dapat nga magpasalamat pa siya dahil kahit papaano may share siya. You know, parang good samaritan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    free fun is good but everything has repercussions

pano pag nabuntis and sya tatay?
    patay!

pano if the bf finds out and decides to bash his face in?
    patay din!

pano if your friend falls for her and she does the same thing to him?
    patay pa rin!

the consequences far outweigh the benefits unless we're talking about mind-blowing, put-a-****star-to-shame *** here hehe
    Last edited by Chip; December 27th, 2007 at 12:16 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    double post
    Last edited by Chip; December 27th, 2007 at 12:19 PM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Enough is never enough, that's what I say...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
AFFAIRS, what's your say?