New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i agree.
    medyo BS nga.

or, ask relative to issue you a check for your share.
    Naku. The problem there is, what assurance would there be that the cheque won't bounce later on?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    those who have had experience purchasing real estate with many names to the title,
    how was the bayaran?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Nabenta na ba ung property? I mean lahat ba kayo kausap ng buyer when he was buying the property? Pag ganun pwede naman kasi nagtyaga nga siya makipag usap sa marami, issue pa ng multiple checks. But let me guess, may potential buyer pa lang at pinapapirma na ang owners ng SPA when this issue came up, hula hoops lang hehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gawa ng SPA for Tita to do the transaction of sale, so si tita din ang mag collect/demand ng payment sa buyer. At sya narin asikaso ng clearances, DOS, taxes o kung sino shoulder ng capital gains(pwde ibawas ito internal arrangement)

May extrajudicial partition naman yan, nakasulat ang percentage/ amnt. to each heirs at syempre may ack receipt or kung sino man mag waive ng share ppirma din ang heirs.. Ipa transfer nyo kaagad once nabili dahil nagmumulta yan for a certain period of time na hndi nbayaran ang transfer tax.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Gano ba karami owner? Mauubos ba isang pad ng cheque?
    10 kami sa Title (anak at apo ng paternal grandparents ko)

Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    Can your Tita be trusted ba?

usually strikto din mga banks dyan becaue of AMLC , previously yung uncle ko binenta niya lupa niya, kinausap pa siya ng bank manager, tinanong saan galing pera sa checke, tapos humingi pa siya ng Deed of Absolute Sale and other papers...
    That's my issue. Nagaway na kami years ago because she wanted me to WAIVE MY RIGHTS on one property which I refused to do.

We're in good terms now but I won't forget the times when she told me apo lang ako at dapat mga anak lang ang magmana, if you were in my shoes, you won't feel to confident with the cheque issued under her name diba? I have one cousin that my Lola disowned so she will just sign the papers at bahala na daw kung bigyan siya (even if her name is on the title)

You're right on AMLA because we sold a property din several years ago at hiningan din ako ng deed of sale kasi unusually high deposit yun so that will trigger their system. Minsan nga kahit hindi naman malaking dollar deposit they question pa

Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    dapat one title one payment.. kung multiple titles, multiple payment.. para hindi magulo.
    that's the ideal, sa properties sa side ng Mommy ko, sa name ko lang ang cheque, but then we don't have the same issues as my Dad's side

Quote Originally Posted by Miles_on View Post
    Yung representative will need an SPA from the other co owners.

Pwede rin i-incorporate na rin dun yung SPA of the co owners sa deed of sale (all in one na), the contract just has to be properly and accurately drafted.

If I were the buyer… true, paki ko sa away ninyong co-owners, but agree ako sa point ni Cathy.

Although in law, payment to the duly authorized agent is payment to the principal(s), I see nothing wrong in ensuring may (additional) documented receipt of payment (cashed cheque) ang bawat co-owner. Additional exhibit din yan in case later on, may mag try mag-ngawa they weren’t paid, coerced or misled. If I were the buyer, I wouldn’t mind the (minor) inconvenience dahil actually pabor sa akin yun.

Tama din si Doc- eh magkano lang naman isang checkbook, hindi naman maubos siguro yun.
    This is what I am saying na pabor pa nga sa buyer yun. They want all the heirs to sign in person e di might as well give separate cheques.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Nabenta na ba ung property? I mean lahat ba kayo kausap ng buyer when he was buying the property? Pag ganun pwede naman kasi nagtyaga nga siya makipag usap sa marami, issue pa ng multiple checks. But let me guess, may potential buyer pa lang at pinapapirma na ang owners ng SPA when this issue came up, hula hoops lang hehe
    No SPA. All heirs will sign.

Not yet sold. Ang problema yung Tita ko lang ang kausap and she controls and decides everything and expects all of us to say Amen to her. Honestly, we are selling the property at a give away price ONE THIRD OF MARKET VALUE kasi she desperately needs cash, Nakikisama na lang kami para walang away but my lawyer friend is NOT HAPPY about it. She refuses to involve my lawyer pa. Nababasa namin isip niya, she doesn't want my lawyer kasi wala siya control sa lawyer ko. Yung lawyer naman niya Atty no case, mine is UP law

Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Gawa ng SPA for Tita to do the transaction of sale, so si tita din ang mag collect/demand ng payment sa buyer. At sya narin asikaso ng clearances, DOS, taxes o kung sino shoulder ng capital gains(pwde ibawas ito internal arrangement)

May extrajudicial partition naman yan, nakasulat ang percentage/ amnt. to each heirs at syempre may ack receipt or kung sino man mag waive ng share ppirma din ang heirs.. Ipa transfer nyo kaagad once nabili dahil nagmumulta yan for a certain period of time na hndi nbayaran ang transfer tax.
    If we sign an SPA e di lalong na control niya lahat kaming heirs.

Problema pa may mga properties pa na still under my paternal lolo's name lang or lola's name lang at siya lang may alam ng lahat kasi isa lang house nila ng Lola ko. Meron pa nga under my GREAT GRANDFATHER'S name Since we are in good terms she told me na yung sa great grandfather ko pag nabenta hindi na daw bibigyan yung iba, quiet na lang ako kasi I will just give my share sa Mommy ko.

But I am sure after this galit na naman sakin yun because I am demanding for a separate cheque.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    cathey,

ang hirap nyan dami maghahati.

pag sa ganyan ang natutunan ko from others eh magpadehado kung maliit ang difference para maenjoy na din.

and kung ok mga kahati mo eh pwede ang "handshake agreeement"

as much as possible ayaw ko involve mga "attorney agaton" Ayan ang mga salot kaya minamalas pilipinas puro batas.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post
    cathey,

ang hirap nyan dami maghahati.

pag sa ganyan ang natutunan ko from others eh magpadehado kung maliit ang difference para maenjoy na din.

and kung ok mga kahati mo eh pwede ang "handshake agreeement"

as much as possible ayaw ko involve mga "attorney agaton" Ayan ang mga salot kaya minamalas pilipinas puro batas.
    Para sakin malaki ang difference (10 digits) but I agreed to that para wala na lang away. All I ask is for a separate cheque and for my lawyer to review the documents.

How can I agree to a handshake agreement e when I wasn't in good terms with my Tita, she keeps saying that apos (ME) and inlaws (my Mom) don't deserve inheritance. My other cousins don't fight back pero ang kapalit nyan baka wala na nga matira sa mana nila.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    an authority once said,
    "written agreements are a must and should be welcomed by all parties involved, because we sometimes forget what it was exactly, that we agreed on".
    everybody knows that, especially, i suspect, those who intend to renege on the handshake agreement!
    Last edited by dr. d; May 27th, 2023 at 11:55 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    NEVER sign SPA even if in good terms unless you are comfortable with forfeiting your share ... separate cheques ... many buyers are used to these type of transactions ... if it's selling below market price, buyer should be willing to put up with the inconvenience of issuing separate payments ... also better if direct bank deposit instead of cheque ...

DO NOT listen to people who have never had to deal with inconsiderate, greedy relatives ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Advise Needed!!! Selling Property