New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ateneo is a training ground din kasi for 'soon to be leaders' and puro management and social sciences lang din ang focus kaya ang hina sa sciences talaga... except siguro physics, chem, and bio... ibang engineering and comsci ng ateneo medyo hindi technical eh...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    but i think ateneo have not yet produced a philippine president. pls lang wag nyo isali sa bilang si erap. heheh.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    kahit nung pumasa ako sa ateneo .. hindi ako nagaral doon .. mahal ng tuition eh .. hehe ..
    Last edited by mrpink; January 16th, 2006 at 04:54 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    ateneo is a training ground din kasi for 'soon to be leaders' and puro management and social sciences lang din ang focus kaya ang hina sa sciences talaga... except siguro physics, chem, and bio... ibang engineering and comsci ng ateneo medyo hindi technical eh...
    i agree, yun lang siguro gripes ku sa DLSU kulang sa exposure sa labas masyadong technical ang focus....tsaka mausok at maingay samin

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes
    i feel obliged to defend my alma mater (DLSU) but ayus lang hehe...

it really depends on the course you are applying, some colleges are better in a particular course lang talaga so yung requirements ng choice mu dun magdedepend, for example:sa IE, UP lang naman katapat namin, IE ng ADMU low quality

i worked my ass off on that course kasi and no IE will tell you na walk in the park lang yun, need proof? females are inherently more hardworking and intelligent than males, female to male ratio in class: 1st-2nd yr-5:5; 3rd yr-7:3; 4th yr-8:2; grad day-9:1
    Hehe... sabi ko lang yun sa La Salle because it's difficult nga. They don't really stroke your ego like Ateneo does, or like UP (you're here because you're the best of the best, top blah blah percent of UPCAT takers... whatever...

Mga kilala kong taga-La Salle na business course talagang go-getters. Bursting with ideas and aching to prove themselves.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mantoy
    but i think ateneo have not yet produced a philippine president. pls lang wag nyo isali sa bilang si erap. heheh.
    thats why we are still in chaos! hehehehehe joke!

ramos and cory did study in ateneo for a while... i asked an ambassador why she never bothered to enter the philippine politics and eventually run for president considering she is an integral part of the philippine-euro relations... she told me na you could help the country even though you are not a president...

honestly... parang di ko maimagine ang atenista na president... works hard during the day... party harder at night! hehehe look at erap... pero siya doesnt work at all!

if atenista ang president natin, halos ng lahat ng scandal malulusutan nun... pero sure na good relations tayo sa lahat ng countries... hahahaha

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I just want to defend my course... I am grad of ateneo Computer Science and I just wanted to state some facts. Ateneo has been the top philipppine school when it comes to programming/ computer science. During the annual ACM (www.acm.org) Competition held in Manila almost all local colleges and universities compete. Some foreign (korea, taiwan, japan) universities also join the Manila qualifying round. This contest is like a qulaifier for the world programming championships. For the past 5 years or more, ateneo has been the top philippine school. There were times when Ateneo finished 1 and 2 for the Philippine ranking. Last year was the first time for any Philippine school to qualify for the world championships and ateneo qualified. They placed 2nd in the manila qualifiers (they were tied with a foreign school but the other school finished faster). This year they placed 3rd overall and were invited to join the world championship this summer. To add to this, ateneo computer science has also won several other contests held by other schools and organizations. Several of our thesis projects have been invited/included in conferences here and abroad.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Hehe... sabi ko lang yun sa La Salle because it's difficult nga. They don't really stroke your ego like Ateneo does, or like UP (you're here because you're the best of the best, top blah blah percent of UPCAT takers... whatever...

Mga kilala kong taga-La Salle na business course talagang go-getters. Bursting with ideas and aching to prove themselves.
    haha i didnt want to sound defensive but di kasi lahat ng course sa la salle easy easy lang haha peace bro

*nmtin nobodies targeting your course naman , mahirap talaga comsci had a classmate before shifted from comsci to ie talino eh

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I smell something about to burst. Hmm, school wars? :-)

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    hindi natuloy, cooler heads prevailed. Tagal na pala nito.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
ACET Results