New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    i still remember this story, ka-live in sila ng kuya nya at nagkaanak pa.
    sila yung nakatira sa agham corner north ave. late na nila nalaman ito,
    nagkahiwalay silang magkakapatid kasi sa visayas, dito na sa manila nagkatagpo.
    wala na, nandun na daw eh.
    sana hindi nalang nila pinagkalat. imagine the guilt everytime may makakita sa kanila na namukhaan sila. and also yung anak nila, baka ma-bully sa school.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    i still remember this story, ka-live in sila ng kuya nya at nagkaanak pa.
    sila yung nakatira sa agham corner north ave. late na nila nalaman ito,
    nagkahiwalay silang magkakapatid kasi sa visayas, dito na sa manila nagkatagpo.
    wala na, nandun na daw eh.
    Uy, thanks for filling the blanks. Di ko na kasi matandaan. So 100% palang magkapatid sila, kala ko kapatid sa labas.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    then do the old fashio way, visit her in the house and meet her parents/relatives
    kaya lang sa panahon ngaun, yun pag-visit pagpapakilala sa parents/relatives, usually after pag may nangyari na

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    kaya lang sa panahon ngaun, yun pag-visit pagpapakilala sa parents/relatives, usually after pag may nangyari na
    the suggestion was do the visiting before may mangyari.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    it must be tough for someone to be in this kind of situation. i mean, its bad enough to find out you married your sibling, nagkaanak pa kayo.. ano kaya tawag nyo sa bata, anak o pamangkin

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Yep i understand that focused-on-career part. But still, the typical pinay is still a nurturer by heart.

Many still desire to have a family. To the typical pinay, happiness is family and relationships, not career (unlike for example -- the career driven Singaporean women -- who their govt has to encourage to get married and offer incentives to have children).

So pinays, by nature, want and enjoy the ligawan thing. Even before teen years nagtutuksuhan na ng loveteam.

So a typical pinay who went thru 10-15 years of her pre-dalaga to dalaga years and emerged with no "damage" at all (emotionally and physically) is either extremely careful, or overprotected, or didnt get out of the house all that time, or has very serious insecurities.
    This is outdated thinking.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Just look around. or date around.

Married or not, by the late 20s, most pinays already have kids.

outdated?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I met someone and she later revealed to me that her parents are actual siblings. Kinda odd isipin, but yes she is normal...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dunlop_tires View Post
    I met someone and she later revealed to me that her parents are actual siblings. Kinda odd isipin, but yes she is normal...
    But her children may not be normal when she has children because the genetic problem can skip a generation before you see the outcome.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Accidental Incest