New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Accenture pa rin po for me, ang sykes naman po kasi ibang iba yung nature of business nila compared sa svi and accenture. Compensation and career wise mas gusto ko pa din sa accenture compared sa sykes kasi continuous ang learning dito IMO. OT yung IT ba talaga ng P&G dati nalipat na sa HP sa Robinsons summit building?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Accenture sempre. The company has been succesful in building its IT delivery centers (Manila, India and Spain). The biggest among the 3 is the Manila Delivery Center. Right now we're approximately 2,500+ staff. Accenture Projects worldwide are brought here. There's influx of new projects that's why recruitment is ongoing.

Accenture also has ventured into business process outsourcing (non IT type of work). You may notice in classified ads that we're looking for people with background on accounting, call center, etc.

Salary and benefits are very competitive. You'll get trained in the US and there's potential travel especially when you do the work at the client site.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    yung IT ng P&G nasa HP na nung last year pa. My friend works there as a technical writer.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    saka me car plan sa accenture for TLs, and me signing bonus na 2 months. yun nga lang hindi flexi time like Microsoft Great Plains dati. I miss those days...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Accenture is a dead end job... They train you and your somewhat stuck there until God knows when. I have teachers who were in SVI and they get paid well that they can afford to teach in admu ( as a from of service).. If your good enough try SVI... Pierre Tagle, William Yu and Gino Ledesma are the ateneans I was talking about. They are the only Filipino comapny that are on level 3 or 5 of the cmm (accenture is not a filipino company). If your good and they need your skills like J2EE then you'll surely be on top.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ownertype
    Accenture sempre. The company has been succesful in building its IT delivery centers (Manila, India and Spain). The biggest among the 3 is the Manila Delivery Center. Right now we're approximately 2,500+ staff. Accenture Projects worldwide are brought here. There's influx of new projects that's why recruitment is ongoing.

Accenture also has ventured into business process outsourcing (non IT type of work). You may notice in classified ads that we're looking for people with background on accounting, call center, etc.

Salary and benefits are very competitive. You'll get trained in the US and there's potential travel especially when you do the work at the client site.
    ownertype taga ACN ka pala. Anong project ka?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    OT: Tifosi, taga GKN ako. Knowledge Management Support Team ng Government OU. Kaw ano project mo?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Accenture or SVI?